Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baby_Hippo
Jun 29, 2007

A lot of people enjoy being dead.

Dead Pressed posted:

I just purchased tickets to a concert in Nashville in late April. My wife was talking about just driving back to Knoxville after the concert (3 hour drive) and I literally laughed in her face. Booked a place downtown with 150 reviews for less than 40 bucks for the night. Totally worth it. What a deal.

I was just reading up on AirBnB the other day and happy to see this thread!

Dead Pressed, I am a recent southern transplant and looking to explore more areas this summer....are you pet friendly? I have a small, well behaved, semi-retired service dog. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baby_Hippo
Jun 29, 2007

Dead Pressed posted:

Yes, we are pet friendly. We actually have two rescued rat terriers ourselves! We have a pretty large 100% fenced in backyard (s)he'd love, I'm sure. :)

To where in the south have you transplanted?

Yay! We're in North Carolina :cue banjo music:

Also having gone through some places on airbnb now I'm amazed at how many of the places look like they are straight out of Pinterest, a lot of care has gone into prepping these places!

Baby_Hippo
Jun 29, 2007

Had our first Air BNB experience last week and it was mostly great! Stayed in a super nice in-law unit in Philly and an ok apartment in DC. I feel a lot more comfortable using Air BNB for travel now - we always bring our dog with us and it's great peace of mind knowing that he has somewhere safe to hang out while we get dinner or go somewhere without him for a couple of hours.

• Locked thread