Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bicuspid
Aug 18, 2008
Okay I'm obviously missing something here but ... how do you even negotiate? When I click on 'book room' it goes to the screen where I would put in my CC info at the advertised rate per night x the length of my stay. I'm moving to San Fran and looking to live for at least a month, possibly two while I look for my own apartment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicuspid
Aug 18, 2008

spoof posted:

Try the Contact Host button. It used to be more prominent (just below Request to book) but they're demoted it. It just should just below About This Listing.

so if i end up negotiating a different deal, they would specify that on their end?

Bicuspid
Aug 18, 2008
Thanks everyone. I booked a place for January to stay in while I get set up with the new job. Hopefully I am not ax murdered.

• Locked thread