Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Old Woman Island
Feb 21, 2011

Are many hosts reluctant to let people stay for a longer term? I understand it's more of a holiday tourist kind of service.

Planning to move to Berlin in March/April and I was thinking to use AirBnB to stay somewhere for at least 1 month while I start to get things sorted and look for a place of my own. I don't currently have an account either, so I would have no references or reviews.

I'll email any hosts I'm interested in beforehand as advised by the thread to make sure we're all happy. If you had someone wanting to stay for a month, how much booking notice would you want, ideally? Not sure how early I can start arranging everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Woman Island
Feb 21, 2011

Oh cool, I was thinking a month or two notice...And the short trips here seem like a good idea. Thanks for the advice.

• Locked thread