Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
londonmoose
Mar 22, 2011
Glad I found this thread as I'll be trying some airbnb stays for my first time in a few weeks and it's really encouraging to see all the positive experiences shared. In some places, rooms on airbnb weren't particularly cheaper than a hotel, although in others places they were significantly so (£120 for 4 nights? Yes please!!). Part of that is probably just my preference for staying as centrally as possible. Either way, it still seems like it will be a lot more fun to stay at than a hotel, and definitely more comfortable than a hostel.

Also lucky to be mostly accepted without any references/reviews, but again just sent some messages to the places I was interested in, and they were all happy to have me.

Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to add another set of great experiences to the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread