Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qutius
Apr 2, 2003
NO PARTIES
Just got done with a long weekend stay at this place in Chicago:

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/216737

The condo was spectacular, everyone was very comfortable, and it was in a great location for what we were up to (seeing shows at the Riv). It's right between two train stops and there's a ton of great places to eat and various different bars to hit up. Very easy going, quick replies to reservations/questions and smooth as silk all around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qutius
Apr 2, 2003
NO PARTIES

JibbaJabbaJimmy posted:

I'm looking at working remotely and renting places to stay through AirBNB for a couple weeks to a month at a time so I can travel full time. Does anyone have any experience doing this? I'll probably start in Europe. The per month prices vary but I seem to find decent looking rentals for close to $1000/month if not less in most major European cities. My primary concern will be a fast internet connection as I cannot have any down-time.

Some friends of mine did this in both Florida and in Austin, Texas. Both of them rely on the internet for their personal businesses as well and haven't had any troubles - just ask up front about connectivity and such.

I think, in general, you'll find yourself in good shape.

qutius
Apr 2, 2003
NO PARTIES
A group of friends and I will be staying at an airbnb in Istanbul next month. I'll report back on how things went when I return.

Hoping this thread stays alive :)

• Locked thread