Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Per
Feb 22, 2006
Hair Elf
Just had my first Airbnb experience staying in Brooklyn in September for 5 days. Everything went smoothly. My only caveat would be that the floor plan of the apartment was such that you had to go through one of the bedrooms to get to the bathroom. Maybe floor plans should be required to be one of the pictures? Maybe it is and I just didn't notice because I'm a noob.

I'm definitely going to look into using Airbnb in the future. I like to go on 1 week long charter holidays in southern Europe. These are package deals (flight+hotel) and I am in a position to buy them at the last minute which makes them super cheap. Airbnb would therefore probably be more expensive than staying in a hotel, but I just think it would be a far better experience to stay in a private house. Luckily the charter holiday companies do offer flights only deals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread