Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

A female Ventrue named Melissa.

Will there be any bonus updates showing Malkavian conversations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

The President. Dubya said "bring 'em on" so the on will be brought.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

insanityv2 posted:

Man is there anyone reading this LP that hasn't played the game before?
I've never played the game and I haven't read the other LP. If I didn't have a copy of the V:tM 2nd edition player's guidebook, I'd be confused by everything.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

The Bloodnet LP by gatz was some funny vampire fiction. Speaking of which: is our character a reference to Melissa from Bloodnet? :mmmhmm:

Serious semi-answer: I'm surprised you didn't mention Anne Rice. I've never read her works and cannot judge them from an aesthetic point of view, but I know that she was influential.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

gatz posted:

Goddamn, that really makes me want to run through Santa Monica with a Malkavian once we move on to another hub. Actually, that sounds like a good idea for a couple updates between hubs...
If we hadn't already had the Fishmalk discussion, I'd suggest calling him Random Stark.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

Boris, you are a badenov dude to deserve death.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

Tiggum posted:

The fact that the club owner is so desperate is exactly what makes her the better option. She'll be totally unable to renege on her part of the deal and will be reliant on you for further protection in the future. You help her out now and you basically own her and her club.
The only way Venus can get out of paying you is to hire TWO vampires, and what are the odds of that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

F-2

Open that sarcophagus and call down the thunder

• Locked thread