Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
I have to ask those more knowledgeable than me: is this "the environmental and urban devastation" sign written in italian a reference to something specific in the World of Darkness or something in this game that I missed?
I always wondered why this was in, but could never find out why.

As for the voting, keep Mercurio's secret safe and as for LaCroix, let's act neutral.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Tony SpaZ posted:

I'm sorry, are they really claiming that single second of darkness is copyrighted? As in, literally one second?
Welcome to the world of idiotic copyright claims on Youtube, where you can have a video flagged and blocked because your microphone picked up a bit of wind blowing outside your house while recording commentary (like it happened with Jade Star's LP), or you dared to use a bit of music for a video even when you have received the author's permission to use it in said video.
It's dumb and has been going on for years and will sadly probably keep going for a long while still.

Edit:

DeusExMachinima posted:

Not very, unfortunately. Thanks for going above and beyond the call, gatz. Do it at your own speed.
Indeed. This LP has been very enjoyable so far, so thank you for continuing working on it even if you are no longer having fun. :)

radintorov fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Jun 1, 2014

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Talk him down, so that the game gets snappy at you for choosing that.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

TheMcD posted:

Next time, it's those sewers. Oh joy.
Oh boy, you picked the right game section to take over the LP. :v:
Although it has been a long time since I last played this game and the sewers is the one section of the game that I have almost no recollection of. :shobon:
Oh and thanks for taking over and keeping this LP alive. :)

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Thank you for taking over and finishing the original LP.
And thank you for slogging through all this terrible mod madness.

• Locked thread