Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

I figured it was River Phoenix because of Asp Hole/Viper Room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

The Prince would have someone else kill him and if possible make a show of it. Melissa's gotta beat down that sucker and it's gotta be told in screenshots.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Does Strauss appear in the "trial" scene in the intro? since he presumibly isn't killed for a few days or weeks later and is an important local Camirilla leader.
Yes. He's the one rejecting a blown kiss from VV.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Cramer's rule seems a lot more compicated than how my Discrete Maths teacher explained it: Divide, multiply, add and subtract poo poo until each column only has one row with a non-zero value (i.e. 1).

That method is what Gauss-Jordan elimination is - I just don't recall him calling it that.

maswastaken fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Mar 29, 2015

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

superstepa posted:

It was well written but I enjoyed the commentary on how terrible the mod was.
Melissa provided plenty on that. The sole semblance of a challenge was the fight with Bruno which happened because these guys just can't let a stealth option live - not to say it wouldn't have happened anyway - and was made harder by destroying any sense of tone or sanity. Minor changes aside, this update would've just been "See previous Giovanni Mansion run".

• Locked thread