Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
When it comes to down to it Persuasion is the probably the best social stat you can put points in no matter who you play as.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Blood Shield made that one area much more manageable to the point where I legitimately made it through. I haven't replayed the game again to really try out other clans, but Tremere is definitely one of the classes to play for beginners. Blood Magic is rad.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
It begins to falter in Hollywood, but picks back up a bit in Chinatown. After that though...

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
You can actually outrun the monstrosities in the the last section as long as you don't get trapped, that's what I did with my Blood Shielded Tremere.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
I wonder how bullshit they'll make Ming-Xiao considering how much of a bullet sponge she is normally.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
The Antediluvian is real and is the new end of the game, but you can't win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Well now that you have the Soul Reaver you can just paradox all your enemies out of existence.

Accordion Man fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Aug 6, 2015

• Locked thread