Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neosloth
Sep 5, 2013

Professional Procrastinator

TheMcD posted:

Could somebody give me the short on that video? I'm not touching Channel Awesome anymore (with the exception of Brad Jones - and he has his own site), but I am still kind of interested (though not enough to watch it).

I have absolutely no idea what Channel Awesome is so I just quickly skimmed through the video and it seemed like an alright examination of VTMB from a person who doesn't know anything about WoD. There was one part where he just went off about how every woman was over sexualized and how every female character had no motives other than to sleep with the protagonist (lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neosloth
Sep 5, 2013

I really can't thank you enough for suffering through this just so we don't have to

neosloth
Sep 5, 2013

I'm gonna join the minority here and say that I didn't really like the narration. It was well written but I enjoyed the commentary on how terrible the mod was.

• Locked thread