Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Images all seem broken to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Psion posted:

baldurk did some work to lpix/lparchive a couple days ago that involved moving servers; maybe flush your DNS cache and try it again.

Still not showing up, unfortunately.

eta: Problem's just on my laptop, w/e thanks anyway

GunnerJ fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Dec 11, 2014

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Is your Heather being broke the reason that she's not doing the ominous "someone is following me I am scared :( " thing, where you get the choice to tell her to leave for her own protection? Or did that happen in a previous update?

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

TheMcD posted:

I think there's several of those, the last one happening in Update 43. There probably should be another one before Hallowbrook Hotel, but if it'll trigger is anybody's guess.

Hm. The way I thought this went down was that you had several opportunities to tell her to leave for her own good after she gets increasingly creeped out by things, but if she gives you the top-tier armor, it's "too late." Maybe a wesp change, or I'm just mistaken?

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Oh, she didn't? Guess I misunderstood what you said in the update then!

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Incidentally, LaCroix using Dominate on the player is the best "But thou must!" in any game.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

I actually just 5-voted this thread. I have no idea what would cause a downvote trend, but IMO it's definitely not your approach to it, McD.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Added Space posted:

Dear goodness, how did I forget to post this until now?

Wesp? Wesp is a bit of a oddball, and he's not so good at original content, but ultimately his mod was pretty harmless.

Gamergaters, revel in the misogyny of the Companion mod!

Slipping someone a roofie, beating them senseless, playing on their addictions, or just straight up mindrape, any way is a good way to enslave a woman to do your bidding!

Let's not forget the sexy poses and outfits!

So yeah, this is mad creepy but... it's interesting that apparently LaCroix has unused dialog granting you the right to sire? The designer isn't adding new lines, or else there'd be no need to chop up existing dialog so much. Huh.

ETA: Unless that was also stitched-together dialog, just done subtly enough that I didn't notice!

GunnerJ fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Feb 14, 2015

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Sweet new av McD.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

TheMcD posted:

There is a change - singular - that comes into play with Victoria being a Giovanni. Suffice it to say that it is not very exciting. So with that being said, here's a sneak preview of the next update, because I feel like I might as well try something different:

Looking forward to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Liked the narrative, agree that some OOC commentary on stuff would be good to include.

• Locked thread