Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!
Kill him.

Seriously, the guy has already said the only time he feels anything is when he butchers people. He's already too far gone, and even if he wasn't he's doing some seriously hosed up poo poo. This isn't an innocent guy wrapped up in something bigger than him, he's just outright psychotic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!
Could anyone list the clans in the Sabbat and maybe a short blurb on them? Or are they just the same clans as in the Cam and Anarchs driven to an extreme?

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!
So, demons, huh? What's the White Wolf interpretation of them? Apparently extraordinarily powerful if high gen vamps are a joke to them.

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!
If anyone would elaborate further on Lucifer or provide a link that speaks of him in this setting i'd be grateful. It's funny, actually, in a setting so hosed up and grim the ONE GUY with humanity's best interests at heart is literally Satan.

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!
So.. Werewolves are magical? ..And apparently insane? This is new to me. I knew there were warring tribes and the like, but I had no idea they were this out there and silly. I assumed they were much more like what we see in the game.

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!
That is an amazing way to write clanbooks. It also reminded me why vampires are still my favorite of the WW creations. They're still close to humanity but can be so, so incredibly hosed up.

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!
Tremere are interesting as hell to me. It's odd that the Camerilla would want/accept them despite all of their shady dealings and general secrecy. They seem to effectively be an organization within an organization, which doesn't play to all of the Camerilla's rules and blatantly puts their own rules first. Is there really an explanation as to why the Cam puts up with all of it or let them in/asked them to join in the first place? All of the blood sorcery makes them sound like they would be a better fit for the Sabbat.

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!

Zeroisanumber posted:

I have to admit that I didn't end up using any of the options that WW presented for Gehenna in my old V:TM campaign, but some of them were pretty interesting. I always wanted to play through the balls-to-the-wall, "HOLY poo poo THE ANTEDILUVIANS ARE ALL RISING TO WRECK OUR poo poo!!" scenario, but I never had a chance.

This is going to sound incredibly ignorant but.. Why are the antediluvians so hell-bent on destroying their own clans when they awaken? Shouldn't the clans be, well.. Happy to have their oldest and most powerful return?

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!
My pet theory with the Ankou is that yes, he was a boogeyman made up to gently caress with neonates and to use as a talking point. But this is clan Malkavian, so I'm betting that now there are hundreds of "The Ankou" who in reality are just powerful Malkavians who's insanity led them to believe that's what they are.

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!

Vicissitude posted:

Actually, with enough Obfuscate and Dementaion...

That is a really loving cool angle to imagine. It'd make sense with the previously talked about resistance to dominate and how insanely powerful we get so quickly. And Malks can pull off Ventrue pretty well if their insanity is subtle, such as thinking they're someone else.

It obviously isn't the case, but I think that will be my head cannon for at least my Malk playthrough.

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!
What happens when you Diablerize a member of another clan? Do you become a half-and-half? Do you have access to all of the powers of both clans? Only the new, or the old you had?

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!

Glazius posted:

Of course, seeing the other endings, that Cam warehouse and everything in it are going to blow sky high sometime soon.

Yeah, the timer isn't ticking inside the box until it's popped open.

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!

Thesaya posted:

I would say it sounds like Primogen meetings, which Jack wouldn't be at.

Exactly. There wouldn't really be Anarchs about when the primogen are choosing another member, and it wouldn't be in some lovely run-down theater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!
I loved it. I'd really be interested to see you continue in this way!

Xander77 posted:

It was pretty bad. Go back to your regular style and feel free to skip the boring bits.

Californian Giovanni spotted.

• Locked thread