Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Umbilical Lotus
Nov 13, 2005

OH NO!!!! AXE CUT YOU!!!!
This game kicks so much rear end. I love that Zach de la Rocha Gangrel bastard, but I never actually played as him because boys are icky. As such, I vote for a Male Gangrel, and the name doesn't particularly matter so long as it sounds as if it could belong to that friend of yours who smokes so much pot, and doesn't do anything else with his time, at all. Martian Dave. There we go.

I'd also love to see a Malkavian and Nosferatu playthrough at some point. I did try both, and did... things... that screwed up the game, forever. Also, Malks have the BEST fashion sense, and I dare you to call them on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Umbilical Lotus
Nov 13, 2005

OH NO!!!! AXE CUT YOU!!!!

EphemeralToast posted:

If this is set in 2004, why does our computer look like something Strong Bad would use?

I think that we should just be nice to the poor dumb thin-blooded vampire. That is a useful vote to make, right? :unsmith:

Because, much like the apartment and everything in it, it was probably something LaCroix or his goons found in a dump somewhere.

Also, if this game is set in 2004, then the president would be George H. W. Bush. The guy is definitely some sort of Malkavian hivelord. Sic the thinblood on the President.

• Locked thread