Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

I don't think I've ever once used injections on a player. I guess it's different if you're LLMing and don't have a solid backup, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

So basically you've found Darren Fletcher?

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

mfcrocker posted:

England's draw sucks but I'm glad as gently caress we're not the USA.

Yep. Their world cup draw is bad, too.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Wrexham - We're going to Wales, boyos!

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

habeasdorkus posted:

I've decided to do the next match, against Tackleford, as a Guardian style Minute-By-Minute. I'll be starting at 7pm EST on Thursday the 19th, it should take about an hour and 45 minutes to play. Feel free to drop by and make snide comments.

Real-time Football Manager LP? Oh my.

Next you'll be playing one day per day.

Oh also, you should go with Brighton as your parent club. I'm pretty sure they've got a better youth system than Norwich so you're likely to get better kids on loan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

TheMcD posted:

Also, good to see Soval officehorpe making an appearance.

One of the three English football teams with a swear word in their name, along with Arsenal and loving Chelsea.

• Locked thread