Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Winston
Jul 27, 2009
Another vote for B here because I quit my addiction to Champ Man (yes I still call it that I cant seem to shake it) a few years back and any chance to get involved would be good. This is a great LP and I am enjoying it very much. All these different options the game has now just put me off but your explanations make me think about dipping my toe in again thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Winston
Jul 27, 2009
Hello first time poster just to say I have been following the thread since the start and it has been an absolute joy, as a hardcore FM player back in the early 2000s instead of studying for university, this is a great nostalgia trip for me. 5'd and all that.

Onto the important stuff:

£70 million I feel this is more than enough to buy key new players and provide some essential back up. We can spend more once we are in the Champions League again.

ABA Getting facilities up to speed is essential if we are to show those megabastards that we can make the players they spend squillions on buying.

Oh one last thing, its nice to see Blackburn doing so well here compared to where we actually are now. I hope all of you who voted for them to go down are throughly ashamed. Just dont eat the chicken.

• Locked thread