Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
I don't think this is against the spirit of the 3 month rule. This clearly isn't some "Hey look at me playing the latest AAA title although I know poo poo all about it" attention grab, it just makes sense to use the latest version of the game. I mean, sure, there might be more interest in the thread because of the recent version, but it's not going to affect the quality of the thread in this case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

For what it's worth, I thought your writing is both sharp and funny. The game mechanic discussion is interesting. I mean that's pretty much how these games play, you need to figure out how the whole thing ticks. I don't know anything about the webcomic, but you said it wouldn't be a focus anyway, so that's fine.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

I also flipped a coin over should I confess this over PM or just post it in the thread.

Oops, looks like it's heads!

I love you, Slowbeef :sissies:

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

habeasdorkus posted:

The images are still slightly hard to read, I'll probably have to reduce my screen resolution somewhat so that they're easier to read in the future. Which is annoying, because there's still a lot of stuff that isn't shown on each screen at 1600x900.

I thought one of the features of FM 2014 was the ability to change font size? I could be wrong, I haven't been following that closely.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Camoes posted:

Some information about Braga's Stadium: it was built for Euro 2004 (the game in the picture is this one: Netherlands vs Latvia). It's built on an quarry, holds 30.000 people and doesn't have stands behind the goal. It received many awards and is a pretty interesting stadium.

I... I think I have a stadium boner.

• Locked thread