Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

I like how, despite being a new goon, you still managed to run four four loving two.

FM seems like it'd be up my alley but I can never bring myself to actually give it a shot since I know nothing of soccer besides the fact that I irritated a lot of people by referring to it as soccer & the formations go in numerical order defenders-midfielders-strikers unless you have some convoluted 4-2-1-2-1 thing. Really hoping this LP takes off as the last few have barely made it past the first couple games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

The most embarrassing thing I've seen in sport was way back in high school gym class. We were playing kickball co-ed with a volleyball in lieu of the big spongy red kickballs that were all missing/flat. Dude kicks the ball and he loving clobbers it, I mean this kick barely missed the big metal backboard pole hanging from the vaulted ceiling, soared for a good 4-5 seconds and hit a girl in the "outfield" (the other side of the basketball court) with a solid thud square in the face. She went down like a sack of potatoes, sobbing uncontrollably. Female gym teacher rushes to her side...and proceeds to scream at her while she's still crying on the ground for not paying the absolute minimum attention required to not get decked in the face with a volleyball from across a basketball court. This is all in a gym full of her classmates, most of which would see her in at least one other class that day with the remnants of makeup cried out & washed away and a bright red circle planted on her cheekbone (that she had to explain to every concerned teacher, no less).

• Locked thread