Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011

TheFlyingLlama posted:

Honestly, if I was running the club, I'd have probably fired him already, but because he did win promotion last year, I'd be willing to give him one more year; assuming of course that he doesn't get the club relegated.

But, to be fair, I'm trying really hard to stay in character as someone just here to embezzle money.

I'd have fired him if I ran the club as well Llama so you're not alone.

SALARY
£850/wk.

CONTRACT
one year deal

SET PIECE FOCUS
No We need to focus on a lot more then set pieces to improve the club.

YOUTH TALENT FOCUS
After paying extra money to improve the youth facilities, I'd say yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
BBAB

5 years, £1,100 a week, with yearly increases of 5% and a promotion increase of 20%.

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
One time when I was a teenager, a friend of mine asked if I would go to a field in Southie with him to play some of his friends from high school since he was a man short. I agreed to play and soon enough we were playing six-on-six American football. The very first play of the game we get the ball and somehow I got wide open and made a great catch. At this point I made two very wrong assumptions that I would soon regret.

a.) That somehow no one would be able to catch me before the endzone.

b.) That since I was never told by my friend to tackle players and we weren't wearing pads that this would be a two-hand touch game.

From the corner of my eye I catch a glimpse of a super-fast guy who then proceeds to tackle me so hard that I flew a good five feet hitting the ground quite hard. The ball also flew out but since I was right along the sidelines, the fumble was meaningless. After getting back to the huddle a few minutes later all I heard was them asking why I didn't just step out of bounds to avoid taking the hit. I was able to finish the game but from then on I pretty much stuck to run plays where no one could get enough momentum to hit me like that again.

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
I'll say 23 players.

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
As much as it makes me cringe to keep increasing Mujkic's salary like this, since it allows us to raise the release clause even higher I have to vote B.

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
Somehow this was an actual political ad for Congress in Florida. Let's end political correctness indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umTITWQuXwY

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
27 for Meteor
7 for Bailey

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
Might as well throw my hat into the ring as well. If elected I will do the following.

1.) Raise ticket prices. The higher the ticket prices the more money the team will have for me to embezzle spending on better players and facilities.

2.) Change the team name to the Bluebirds. The wrong committed by Vincent Tan must be corrected. There must be a team named the Bluebirds in Wales and by God it should be us.

3.) Last, but most certainly not least, I will make sure that Scott Brown gets the contract he deserves for taking our team to the Premier League. I will admit I was wrong when I figured he was a flash in the pan who would not get our club above League One. This team needs a manager like Scott Brown to bring more titles, glory, and a lot more money for me Wrexham FC.

Remember on Election Day to vote for TKBomber7285, the candidate who will make the 2020's the decade of Wrexham dominance not only in the Premier League, but the entire world of football.

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
I did say during the campaign I would sign Scott Brown to a nice extension if elected and while the campaign failed, (for reasons I can't understand for the life of me) I'll still vote 2

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
BABA

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
Top 4: Man U, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea
Bottom 3: Blackburn, Watford, Bristol City.
Champion's League: PSG
FA Cup: Chelsea
League Cup: Southampton

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
Group A: Barcelona, Napoli advance (Basel)
Group B: Schalke, Valencia advance (Wrexham)
Group C: FC Bayern, Milan advance (Videoton)
Group D: Arsenal, Benfica advance (FC Red Bull Salzburg)
Group E: Real Madrid, PSV advance (Anji)
Group F: Man Utd, Anderlecht advance (Dortmund)
Group G: Juventus, Lyon advance (Rangers)
Group H: PSG, Man City advance (Granada)

162 goals

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
A.) 40 million (Should bring the average down a bit)
B.) A.
C.) Would love to have Wrexham take a tour of the USA, but that's during the middle of the MLS season. So I say we take tours of Australia and France

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
This will be fun

Tie Breaker is 23.

TKBomber7285 fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jun 12, 2014

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
A, B, and 2028

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011

Listen to your elders people.

TKBomber7285 fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jul 25, 2014

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
Bastable scores 32 goals, Thiago scores 19 goals which means it is +13 in favor of Bastable

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
A
India
Syria
Kuwait
Bahrain

B
Australia
China
Oman
Singapore

C
Japan
North Korea
South Korea
Uzbekistan

D
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Iran
Lebanon

Quarter Finals
India vs North Korea
Australia v Saudi Arabia
Japan v Syria
Qatar v China

Semi Finals
India v Australia
Japan v China

Finals
Winner: India v Japan
Third place: Australia v China

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
120 million, D, D, D

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
So Tackleford FC will play in the Europa League next season. Guess that improved staff has done wonders for them.

Question One: 110m

Question Two: (A)

Question Three: (B)

Question Four: +15%

Question Five: Stay at the same price.

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011

CVE posted:

If he leaves Wrexham he should retire and just win the world cup to bring the story to a fitting end. Then he goes into the soul crushing Football Super League business :cheeky:

I second the Football Super League idea. Though if he has to pick another team I'd recommend a team in the Welsh Premier League to truly become the God-King by winning a Champions League with two Welsh sides.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011

Dreamsicle posted:

Well after this EPL season and to appease AJ Impy if he's still reading, all of Arsenal's accomplishments and failures are now Leicester's.

Speaking of Leicester, what league are they in right now?

• Locked thread