Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
The best part about the Danish victory is that they weren't even going to play in the tournament and entered like 11 days before the tournament began or whatever. And to make it even better, their best player decided when told they had made it in said "gently caress it, we're not going to do anything I'm staying on holiday."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Maybe you should create the old FAW Cup (Welsh Football League Teams + WPL teams) so you can win that.

That's how long I've been playing FM, long enough that that was in the game. Also, first time I won it was with the bug where if you'd lost a penalty shoot out you'd exit the match and you'd have won it, or vice versa.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

tomanton posted:

If you quit rather than get fired does it still trigger a mass exodus among the loyal like the one we saw in the joke update way back?

It can, yes.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Traditional powerhouse leagues Serie A, La Liga and the Bundesliga

MLS, Your national league for obvious reasons.

Championship
, so in theory it'll keep the promoted teams fresh.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Scotland isn't the most interesting of leagues. But can be fun trying to do a Fergie and win with a non Glasgow club.

edit: Saying it's terrible is a bit harsh I admit.

algebra testes fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Mar 4, 2015

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
If you hold eligibility for multiple countries you can change before you make your full competitive debut.

However, you can't play for Australia at a Youth Level, move to Portugal and then get citizenship and play for Portugal because you weren't eligible for Portugal when you first played for Australia.

That's how Deco, Senna, Costa et al were able to play for other nations - they weren't called up when they were only eligible for one nation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

JustJeff88 posted:

Is FM2015 not very good? It is on special on Steam this weekend, but I noticed that it only has a 75% approval rating from about 3,500 reviews. This isn't terrible, but it's hardly a ringing endorsement for the most recent instalment of a rather beloved franchise - any thoughts?

IMO it's the best game since that one with the crazy match engine that everyone loves, 2012?

• Locked thread