Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

Vengeance is a sucker's game.
Finally got caught up on 128 pages!

Now, if the pyramid can easily beat Basel, just imagine what it could have done to Derby. Incidentally, looking back, you only beat a lovely American team* by three goals. Might it be time for a tactical change?

*Seriously, I'm from the area and FM is the only reason I've heard of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

I wasn't aware that the Club World Cup was being contested by sixteen national teams from Asia.

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

135 million
D
D
D

(Regretfully) We need money and we need it now. We're going to have to sell players en masse at some time in the next few years, so we might as well make it now. Thiago might go for 75m now and 40m in two years.

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

21 games
+43 goal differential
3.2 goals/game

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

165 million
B
A
+20%
+20%

Question about the Goon Cup: My only long-term save came from an edited database - is it fine if I use it? The edits weren't too game breaking but they provided a definite advantage. (It was a more European-style MLS that removed the salary cap and all that nonsense.)

JamesBCrazy fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Feb 17, 2015

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

I entered as the underdog, but I went up 3-0 early, which tends to remove the tension from a match pretty easily. He struggled back to 3-2, but a second goal from Fierro put it out of reach.

JamesBCrazy fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Feb 21, 2015

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

Sicke posted:

Welp that means that there will be atleast one Orange team in the Finals

That could be a problem. Here in Massachusetts, we hate orange.

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

Wrexham beat my Revs 3-2 after all my midfielders and both centerbacks forgot how to shoot, pass, or defend in the second half. The score should have been much higher to be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

FM16 beta's out and it looks promising. Maybe we could start a succession game once the full game is released. Any takers?

• Locked thread