Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
anyone wanna watch old Trans Am with me?

come on in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
that turned to a 1998 modified race from Canandaguia quickly

after this is sprints at Winchester from 95

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Get in here for cool stuff

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

USAC Thunder from Winchester. Come get you some.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Anybody down for some racing at 8EST? I'll be in there watching some obscure oval racing from a quarter century ago most likely.

e- oh yeah it's obscure and owns

Seizure Meat fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Aug 27, 2014

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I'll be in in probably an hour. Line up tonight's entertainment.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

We have determined via democratic vote that fantasy schedules should be probatable for next year's racing threads.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Super Dirt Week from 1993 on now. Viking says it's A Good Race.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Viking has some cool, NASCAR historical stuff lined up for after the Nationwide race, so if you don't have anything else going on, :getin:.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
IT'S SHOWTIME

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

If any insomniacs wanna drop in feel free, we're still going strong.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
still going!

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Outlaws at Syracuse now, Outlaws at Bristol(!!!) next

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Anyone up for some old truck races tonight? I'm bored.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I won't be around for like 2.5 hours but I'm down when I'm back

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

You know I'm game.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

drat it you guys are making me crave to watch old truck races. I won't be able to since I'm busy with poo poo. I have way too many races wanting to watch for the next several months with completing 1998 championships, 2003 cup series, 95 and 96 Trucks and go through Jeff Gordon's winning races just cause.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The offseason is coming soon.

Also, if you're new to Cytube and want to post a video in the playlist to watch:
-Get the URL.
-Click the + below the video window
-Paste the URL and click Next or At End to add to the playlist.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
who's down for some friday night dirt track action?

e- Aussie big block mods starting at 7pm EST :getin:

Seizure Meat fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Sep 19, 2014

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Be in in a bit.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Do you ever wonder "Why am I not hanging out online on a Saturday night watching ARCA crashes?" I do, so come hang out the next hour or so watching the finest ignoring of common sense available.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
after the nationwide race finished I will

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Oh snaps I should be watching that...well there's crashes loaded up too BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I'll show you crashes

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Tonight should be PYF Crashes.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
So around 7EST tonight I'm thinking Goodwood Hill Climb?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
and it begins!

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
6 people in the room and counting, come watch any and every type of car hoon it up this here hill

http://cytu.be/r/SASCARWinterHeat

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Trans-Am at Road America, circa 1988 up now

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 9 days!)

Watch a Jack Roush "mercury", Willy T Ribbs, and a bunch of who-knows running T/A in 1988!

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Now we're on vintage drag racing but filmed in HD, the 2014 March Meet! After is Pro Mods vs. Fuel Altereds.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I'm bored anyone wanna watch something tonight? I was thinking so K&N races and some ARCA mixed in would be pretty fun. Ill start it at 7 30 eastern.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

ARCA at Talladega come for fun time awesome stuff.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

They called it because of the combination of ARCA happening and darkness. :lol:

e- I'm going to leave this here for next time because I feel like ARCA and Midgets are two phrases which should never be used in the same sentence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvPuygLm02k

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Oct 4, 2014

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
im gonna be in here for a bit at least

e- Road Atlanta!

Seizure Meat fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Oct 6, 2014

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Boomer and I are doing a Fantasy Draft that's going to take the next week to finish, so come one, come all for old racin'.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

So I completed the 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup Season and have watched in the past 5 years, 1993 - 2004 NASCAR Cup, 1990 - 2007 CART/CCWS, 2000 ALMS. I'm going to do every win, championship clinched race, and first race of Jeff Gordon because why the gently caress not and that'll keep me busy for the next several months. Starting with any USAC stuff I can scrounge. I'm going to try to hang out in cytube as much as I can watching this.

I'm in right now watching stuff.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
How was 2003 to watch as a year? I seem to recall the 1.5 mile tracks really raced well with that package.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I picked up a DVD of the 1987 Eastern States :getin:

gonna have to watch it and see what's up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

LordPants posted:

How was 2003 to watch as a year? I seem to recall the 1.5 mile tracks really raced well with that package.

Was alright, most of the time I was listening to it but sounded fun. Always came down to fuel mileage and almost every time Ryan Newman won it. Pleasantly surprised Michael Waltrip and Bobby Labonte did so well and couple other surprises made it worth a watch. You knew the championship was going to be dull and boring because Kenseth.

• Locked thread