Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Maffewbuildings learned today that the Trucks run Eldora.

The next time he comes to watch old racin', we need to re-watch both races (especially the 2013 LCQ :tviv:) and see what he thinks.

Plus, they're both only like 2 hours including the Heats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Welcome to the 2014 Offseason. We might as well keep this thread going since it's in all the NASCAR thread OPs.

If you're new to NASCAR, we're gonna need stuff to do in the next couple months, so bump this as necessary for simultaneous watchin' of old races with fellow goons. Vikingskull has regular programming in mind, I've found dozens of Power Wheels Demo Derbies, while CFS may be having live streams of old NASCAR games which we can watch.

Boys, Have At It: http://cytu.be/r/SASCARWinterHeat

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Just a heads up, I do regular shows like CBJ says, usually Tuesday or Wednesday starting around 7 or 8pm EST. I'll bump this thread a few hours beforehand.

I try and keep a theme for the shows every week, and despite my dirt track reputation, I've had nights focused around basically anything. If there's a theme or a particular race you'd like me to build a night around, shoot me a PM. I'm a fan of motorsport first and foremost, and I try and bring out racing that's obscure and/or vintage. I won't be doing many races from the late 90's forward.

So if you like old racing, especially old dirt oval racing, keep an eye on this space.

My first night will be this Tuesday starting at 7pm EST. It will kick off with a funny as hell roundtable featuring some legends of NASCAR, followed by some vintage short track stuff.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I'm prewatching that roundtable and holy poo poo if you guys like old NASCAR loving be there tomorrow, you're gonna piss yourselves

e- awww poo poo I found the whole thing!

Seizure Meat fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Nov 17, 2014

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I gotta push this back until Wednesday night at 7EST, something came up for tomorrow.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

I'm watching some stuff in here right now if anyone wants to join

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Sorry I had to bail last night, I was at work until almost 9pm, came home and passed the gently caress out

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

I put up some monster trucks if anyone's interested.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

As soon as I figure out how to make this work on my Chromecast from my phone, I've got some ARCA Jegs Tour races that are entertaining to put up there.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

ASA from Irwindale because the Jackets pissed me off tonight.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

1997 Suzuka because I was editing 1998 Motegi tonight currently being watched.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

BMB5150 posted:

1997 Suzuka because I was editing 1998 Motegi tonight currently being watched.

This race was run 17 years ago today.

When I say "today", I mean "right now", because the race started at around 11:00PM Eastern.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Suzuka 1996 kicks off at 10 Eastern.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Im In

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I ended up having to bail, so we'll have to give it another shot.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

CBJSprague24 posted:

I ended up having to bail, so we'll have to give it another shot.

Get back here if you can

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Tonight at 8pm Eastern it's roundtable time. Soooooo many naked Tiny Lund stories.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
going in there now but still starting the roundtable at 8

e- ASA and some Outlaws to start

Seizure Meat fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Nov 27, 2014

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This reunion is awesome.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

Buddy Baker in the ambulance was epic.

E: "You help me find my nose, I'll help you find your motorcycle!"

hunnert car pileup fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Nov 27, 2014

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Buddy Baker in the ambulance was epic.

E: "You help me find my nose, I'll help you find your motorcycle!"

Motorcicle. Rhymes with popsicle. :allears:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
mods own

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Hey assholes I'm gonna start something at 7 pm eastern.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
sprint cars from 1970 up soon

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Big Block Modified goodness in about 20 minutes.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
currently watching Dave Blaney wheel the everloving gently caress out of a mod at Syracuse

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

I may not be able to show too much of this but, I've got an idea. SCCA Runoffs or something from 1980 because it has this thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5DnlFcHfVY

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

That's loving awesome.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Look at the cute little race cars!

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

Come watch racing with me.

Or don't.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

1993 ARCA from Texas World Speedway kicks off at 8:30 Eastern, 20 minutes from now.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I've really fallen off this year, but tonight, 1/7/2015 @ 7pm EST I'll be throwing up a supermod race(!) along with some other stuff.

It's gonna own.

e- It's a supermod double triple header!

Seizure Meat fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Jan 7, 2015

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
gonna start this up in about 30mins

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Had to miss this week's goodness. We need to get some more programming going, though.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Based on the posts in the IndyCar thread, I think we need to have an Awful iRacing Night.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

BMB5150 posted:

I may not be able to show too much of this but, I've got an idea. SCCA Runoffs or something from 1980 because it has this thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5DnlFcHfVY

Not the only race that weekend they hated:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLT6pCK4Ae4

Sportscar race turns into a 2 car race up front with one car clearly superior to the other. Mike & David are not pleased with these developments. Don't miss the SUPER charismatic post-race interview from the winner!

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
the sound mixing on that video is how all racing broadcasts should be

drown out the poo poo opinions of the guys talking with screaming exhaust :black101:

e- also that lone Vette in a sea of Can-Am lol

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

IROC 1988 from Riverside awaits you in Cytube.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

IROC from Michigan 1988 coming in a few minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I'm at a concert tonight. So my streak of being in cytube is down tonight.

• Locked thread