Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I'm gonna be watching racing while I build models tonight, and what the gently caress why do it just in youtube

loving freshly uploaded big block races from the 90's come on in for some dirt slingin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Thinking of maybe watching some stuff Wednesday night..... anyone up for some second generation, F5000 based Can-Am?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I'll probably start it at 8pm EST

Also this isn't actually Can-Am, it's a continuation of the series after it collapsed. They used F5000 open wheel cars with bodywork and they are loving insane looking.

This is a McLaren, believe it or not.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
we're live! we're doing this live! gently caress it!

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
many cows were injured in the filming of tonights episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I'll prolly run some stuff in a week or so, been busy but we still need to find out what dirt stands for

• Locked thread