Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Fag Boy Jim posted:

Just putting out a feeler- how interested would y'all be in classic F1 stuff, dating back to '84? Would be a stream, not Synctube, but the principle is the same.

If its the race where Prost had to cry to race control about the rain so Senna wouldnt win in his 2nd race, make that poo poo on a sunday night and I am down.

Actually if its any race where I get to call Prost a loving bag of tools/Senna does something :syoon: Im probably down for.

Edit:

Personperson14 posted:

We're watching the 2001 24 hours of Daytona... Yeah really.

If you can find it, watch the 01 Iroc race at Daytona. Its worth it just to see every driver ask "how the gently caress did Earnhardt save that". And Eddie Cheever poo poo himself when he realizes who he ran into the grass going into turn one.

Genocide Tendency fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Jan 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread