Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Jackets don't start until 10. Plus, this Capstone needs some work to finish it off.

I'll hang out in the channel in case anybody wants to watch stuff for a bit. Here's the link so you don't have to go back to Page 1: http://cytu.be/r/SASCARWinterHeat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I'm going to bump this in case anybody wants to play Make Your Own Rain Delay Theater during the seemingly interminable delay of the 500. I might be in in a bit.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Bumped because we're going to need stuff to watch in the lulls around/between Trucks, Le Mans, and Cup. Post your ideas.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Coke Zero 400 Rain Delay Theater starting shortly.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

We're watching stuff while they fix the Armco Michael McDowell knocked down. Come on in.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

USAC Thunder from Winchester. Come get you some.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'll be in in probably an hour. Line up tonight's entertainment.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Super Dirt Week from 1993 on now. Viking says it's A Good Race.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Viking has some cool, NASCAR historical stuff lined up for after the Nationwide race, so if you don't have anything else going on, :getin:.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

You know I'm game.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The offseason is coming soon.

Also, if you're new to Cytube and want to post a video in the playlist to watch:
-Get the URL.
-Click the + below the video window
-Paste the URL and click Next or At End to add to the playlist.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Be in in a bit.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

They called it because of the combination of ARCA happening and darkness. :lol:

e- I'm going to leave this here for next time because I feel like ARCA and Midgets are two phrases which should never be used in the same sentence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvPuygLm02k

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Oct 4, 2014

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Boomer and I are doing a Fantasy Draft that's going to take the next week to finish, so come one, come all for old racin'.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Maffewbuildings learned today that the Trucks run Eldora.

The next time he comes to watch old racin', we need to re-watch both races (especially the 2013 LCQ :tviv:) and see what he thinks.

Plus, they're both only like 2 hours including the Heats.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Welcome to the 2014 Offseason. We might as well keep this thread going since it's in all the NASCAR thread OPs.

If you're new to NASCAR, we're gonna need stuff to do in the next couple months, so bump this as necessary for simultaneous watchin' of old races with fellow goons. Vikingskull has regular programming in mind, I've found dozens of Power Wheels Demo Derbies, while CFS may be having live streams of old NASCAR games which we can watch.

Boys, Have At It: http://cytu.be/r/SASCARWinterHeat

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

ASA from Irwindale because the Jackets pissed me off tonight.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

BMB5150 posted:

1997 Suzuka because I was editing 1998 Motegi tonight currently being watched.

This race was run 17 years ago today.

When I say "today", I mean "right now", because the race started at around 11:00PM Eastern.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Suzuka 1996 kicks off at 10 Eastern.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I ended up having to bail, so we'll have to give it another shot.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This reunion is awesome.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Buddy Baker in the ambulance was epic.

E: "You help me find my nose, I'll help you find your motorcycle!"

Motorcicle. Rhymes with popsicle. :allears:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Big Block Modified goodness in about 20 minutes.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

1993 ARCA from Texas World Speedway kicks off at 8:30 Eastern, 20 minutes from now.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Had to miss this week's goodness. We need to get some more programming going, though.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Based on the posts in the IndyCar thread, I think we need to have an Awful iRacing Night.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

IROC 1988 from Riverside awaits you in Cytube.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

IROC from Michigan 1988 coming in a few minutes.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

VikingSkull's Dirt Track Madness now in Winter Heat.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Who wants to watch stuff? I'll be able to in a bit.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Schedule-permitting, I may be doing a binge watch of the recaps of the BTCC 2014 season tomorrow night.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

BTCC 2014 highlight shows starting in 5 minutes. Come on in for hatchbacks going fast and teammates wrecking each other!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

IceAgeComing posted:

we're now watching random crashes because why not

I will be in soon.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Peanut and Viking left just as I showed up.

Trucks from Eldora, 2014, on now.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Cubey's streaming NASCAR Thunder 2003 here: http://www.twitch.tv/cannotfindserver

This counts as the watching of old racing.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I was thinking of trying to suffer through an episode of R U Faster Than A Redneck, but this is going down again tonight:

CBJSprague24 posted:

Cubey's streaming NASCAR Thunder 2003 here: http://www.twitch.tv/cannotfindserver

It's currently Animal Crossing, but will go to NT2003 soon.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

IT'S THE RACE TO THE FINISH...of Jocko Flocko's rookie season. Will Bo Flewelling win him another race?

Also, big rule changes for 2003. :getin:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Cubey posted:

2003 season of NT2003 starts shortly. Random challenges in the mean time!

http://www.twitch.tv/cannotfindserver/

Just getting in. I'll start watching it on my phone and hop on the computer shortly.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hey, I might watch the 2001 Daytona Truck and/or Busch races later tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Boomer The Cannon posted:

Q: True or False: Speedweeks is just at Daytona International Speedway.
A: False! New Smyrna Speedway has their own version of Speedweeks as well. 3 different types of latemodel, Modifieds, Trucks and the K&N series on a 1/2 mile paved oval, with cars from all over the country (and :canada:) competing every night.

Q: True or False: New Smyrna Speedweeks can only be experienced in person.
A: False! Starting this year, Fanschoice.tv will have live coverage from NSS Speedweeks of practice and feature events, streaming most nights - for free!

Here's the schedule for NSS Speedweeks - This could be viable:

http://www.fanschoice.tv/schedule

Bump the thread when it's on. We can use #nascar to chat.

• Locked thread