Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Cytube is likely our best bet for what to use. It also seems a lot more stable then Synctube was for what it's worth.

http://cytu.be/index.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

CBJSprague24 posted:

I tried and couldn't get it to create a channel, so if somebody else can have better luck, go for it.

I got it to go, here it is.
http://cytu.be/r/SASCARWinterHeat

I think I've got it set where anyone can add what they want. So whoever wants to start should go for it.

dentist toy box fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Nov 14, 2013

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

Things we have learned so far tonight: Sammy Swindell wrecks in multiple types of cars, racers can be referred to as "Formerly Third" and lolarca

Forgot the most important thing we learned, "What does DIRT mean?"

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

also, does anyone want to do "Dario Franchitti-Tribute to a champion". I kind of want to host a night to honor him, and feature the '98 Road America race, '07 and 12 500's.

If you want to do it go for it, It's an open stage pretty much.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I figured everyone was waiting until Homestead was over until we actually did something.

That idea sounds pretty awesome though, I think there's a few 80s f1 races on youtube if you look.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Anyone want to watch something tonight? I was thinking some early 2000s cup races might be fun.

Edit - I'm watching the 2002 Rockingham race right now, if anyone else wants to watch get in.

dentist toy box fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Nov 20, 2013

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

We're still going tonight if anyone wants to pop in. Everything tonight has been amazing.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Me and Viking already talked about doing an IROC night after what we watched the other night, so yeah we defiantly should have one.

The Dario idea is cool too, it's a good excuse to watch some CART races.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Peanut President posted:

What race was this from, I was at a basketball game.

IROC at Talladega, 1992.

Sorry I didn't show up tonight, I was planing on it, but real life got in the way for once.

Edit - here you go Pnut http://youtu.be/kY76_O2j5wE?t=27m40s

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Anyone up for watching this tonight? An 80s Bristol race sounds like fun.

Lets start at 9:30 Eastern.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

CBJSprague24 posted:

Here's the page for Robby Gordon's Stadium Super Trucks on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/StadiumSUPERTrucks/videos?sort=dd&live_view=500&flow=list&view=0

I don't know if we would want to watch the series all the way through, or just the races on pavement. I haven't seen Long Beach or Toronto, but I've heard they're epic.

Judging by what I've seen I think we need to watch the series all the way through.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Anyone up for watching anything tonight? I thought some 90s to whatever ARCA sounded like fun. I'll start up at 9:30 Eastern if anyone is interested.

Edit - Watching 1993 ARCA at Atlanta. It's ARCA at old Atlanta so it has to be good.

dentist toy box fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Nov 27, 2013

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

We're watching the 2001 24 hours of Daytona... Yeah really.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Fag Boy Jim posted:

2005 and 2007 were good seasons, you baby

Yeah there were plenty of great races after 2004 also.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I've got an old ARCA race up if anyone's up for that.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Get in here for cool stuff

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

If any insomniacs wanna drop in feel free, we're still going strong.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Anyone up for some old truck races tonight? I'm bored.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I'm bored anyone wanna watch something tonight? I was thinking so K&N races and some ARCA mixed in would be pretty fun. Ill start it at 7 30 eastern.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

ARCA at Talladega come for fun time awesome stuff.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I'm watching some stuff in here right now if anyone wants to join

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Im In

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

CBJSprague24 posted:

I ended up having to bail, so we'll have to give it another shot.

Get back here if you can

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Hey assholes I'm gonna start something at 7 pm eastern.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I'm at a concert tonight. So my streak of being in cytube is down tonight.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

We're still going with more fun poo poo.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

gonna watch some random sports car stuff after Eldora.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

CBJSprague24 posted:

Hey, I might watch the 2001 Daytona Truck and/or Busch races later tonight.

I'm down.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

im good with that

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

CBJSprague24 posted:

Coming up next on Winter Heat: the series we all forget exists! It's a Trans-Am Twosome: Road America and Mid-Ohio.

Starting momentarily.

2014 trans am that is!

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I might be in in another hour.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Uh yes to the 2011 race. I've not had power since last night though so I may not show.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

watching some trans am up in here right now

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

We figured that richard petty movie needed to be saved for a better time, thing looks like mst3k levels of amazing.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

With Commercials!

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

We're watching NASCAR themed lovely movies after IROC, Join us for some MST3k style fun!

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Me and fauxhawk watching some drag racing right now.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Who is BigoleWeener?

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I feel like watching some stuff, You all know the drill by now. Hop on in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Anyone up for some racing tonight at like 8 or so? I need my fix for the weekend.

• Locked thread