Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

ArchangeI posted:

Well, the French won't be in at release.

The French.

In a WWI game.

Well everyone knows the military history of France is just humiliating defeat after humiliating defeat endlessly through the ages, why would they be in a video game about fighting unless it was as comic relief?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Hermsgervørden posted:

I would subscribe to HBO to watch Hey Gal's Regiment: Defenestrations and Flag Demonstrations

If I had a genie, this would legit be like 2 of my wishes.

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

bewbies posted:

nearly all was below 15kft

I read this as below 15 feet. Would have made the eastern front much more entertaining.

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

MikeCrotch posted:

In this universe CAS consists of chopping infantry up with your propellers :black101:

In this universe air cavalry just works like cavalry, glorious charges into infantry!

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

So what will happen with the coup attempt going down in Turkey? I'm gonna show my ignorance, but don't we(America) have some obligation to intervene in a civil war in a NATO country?

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

Let's not discuss about current events in a history thread please.

Alright, I was just hoping for a review of past coups and what not, to see how it might inform what is happening, but if this isn't the thread I'll take it elsewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Tree Bucket posted:

"Pervious" is my new favourite word, thanks!
On that note, sort of, when I was 11, I misread the caption on a picture and concluded that pikemen were mounted troops....

They're just REALLY good lancers if you think about it, so good they don't need no stupid horses.

TaurusTorus fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Aug 1, 2016

• Locked thread