Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

So I got my friend into SBF and they wanna listen to the podcast too. What are you guys' favorite episodes to tell her to download aside from generally 'just subscribe and listen because it's funny'?

Depending on how much your friend follows gaming news or even cares about it, send them back in time by about 4-6 weeks (or to specific events) and just have them listen as you start hearing their thoughts on more recent news.

Christmas episode is also a good one since it's just misc questions, like that other poster said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emalde
May 3, 2007

It's more like his legs might not be reaching the floor completely, it's natural to lean forward when you #2 and that's much more difficult to do comfortably if you can't plant your feet firmly on the ground.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Roach Warehouse posted:

'Evil sex energy' is a great nickname for nebulous evil videogame energy.

See also: "demonic sex aura"

I'm one of those people that only tune in for Pat specifically when he's doing donation reads or otherwise just idly ranting while not playing the game. His gameplay isn't especially compelling and the wildest things that get said on stream are almost always during the reads.