Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Rodyle posted:

drat it, I've had a package I wanted to send but the cross-border postage was too expensive for my broke student rear end :smith:
Take a good step back and look at what you just posted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Silentman0 posted:

Oh, see, I was confused because Jon was terrible and Danny is a million times better.
Jon is hit or miss even when he's not out of his element but while Danny is very likeable, he's not funny at all.

Fact.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Wanna see what Matt and Woolie think about Barkley.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The Baz boss fight was pretty neat.

quakster fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jun 27, 2014

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Dredd isn't a superhero :shepface: so technically dhfhdryhdtsdbbb

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TheRealestMatt posted:

He fights crime, and he's in a comic book.
Trap sprung. That makes Sam & Max eligible.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
JJBAASB is also hella good lookin', 3D models officially no longer suck.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Haven't seen all of their videos but Woolie's involvement in Fighterpedia cements his status as > Pat.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
No matter how clunky and dumb their games are, Telltale is still quite a bit ahead of other devs when it comes to cinematic video games.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
They're getting good mileage out of their budget but the limitations are pretty blatant.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The problem with TWD in general is that it's a franchise that has a fine setup for exploring a devastated society starting to rebuild itself but the scope is character drama so all you get is Failure of the Week ad nauseam.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

straight jerkers posted:

These guys should probably play one of the actual Dynasty Warriors games made in the recent past instead of basing all of their opinions on them off of like the ps2 games and the Fist of the North Star ones that not even DW fans like. Like when Liam is listing off things that differentiate Hyrule Warriors, none of his complaints apply to DW7 or 8 at all.
Yep. The series has come a long way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uFSVZYFolw

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OneDeadman posted:

Matt, Chuluanime exists.

Turns out when you are able to comprehend Elder Gods they are anime ladies.
It is good that Lovecraft's xenophobia ended up spawning something nerds jack off to due to its familiarity. :ironicat:

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dias posted:

Man, Calaca's first form gets trivialized hard by the addition of Intenso, doesn't it? Infinite stamina costumes didn't help either, I think those made the two hardest fights in the game a lot easier (Jaguar and Calaca 1). Also, the only way to beat that dive move consistently is by never being in the ground, it's infuriating otherwise.
I don't know about the revised version of the game but in vanilla you could slip in a headbutt after each attack you landed on Galaca 1, cutting the fight in half. You could also juggle Javier in mid-air with the headbutt. The headbutt is your friend.

The new video is only 21 minutes? I guess Liam didn't realize that they missed a whole area. :v: This should be fun.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Cage's games are Hollywood, The Greatest Hits of. When's Volume 4 coming out, anyway?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

RareAcumen posted:

I'm so lost on what happened to the Dragon Ball Z games. How have they managed to gently caress things up so badly? One of the games has a loving rock, paper, scissors match in it so every clash is a toss-up on who wins! How do you do that?? How do you ruin something so badly!?
for the record, the rock paper scissors mechanic was present in the game with the board game story mode (budokai 2)

never trust a nostalgic nerd

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

I wonder if this is why pat hates us...
sa is a hilarious trainwreck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I think F12 might reset the game without having to exit it, that's how it works with other Enterbrain engines, IIRC.

DDND is extremely good but I couldn't beat the arcade mode myself.