Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Al-Saqr posted:

It's almost as if they saw the comments and then rerecorded the episodes to double down on the anti-Kenny trolling. It's awesome.

ooooh maaaaaaaan haha they actually left the baby people are so salt over it in the comments.

I love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
That is exactly what I expected plagues enemies were seeing, that farm Internet is not good for online play

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
I cant believe theres a game named Escape From Bug Island

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
There's Kaysen, look at him yuckin it up!

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

ImPureAwesome posted:

I've already watched the giant bomb run off it, unfortunately, but if it's that good I'll give it a look. I'm thinking the re4 rec first though since I never finished it

The SBF playthrough of deadly premonition is really entertaining and has 100% more yucking around

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
You're becoming hysterical!

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
The ending of the first travel video slayed me.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

AAAAHHHH

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
woof sounds like they boned up the encoding settings or something for this weeks podcast

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Lurks With Wolves posted:

Do you like SWERY 65? Do you like cool little adventure games that were sent out to die by Microsoft? If so, Matt, Pat and Liam have the playthrough for you!

(Seriously, I am so hyped that they're doing a D4 playthrough.)

Yesssss

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
http://strawpoll.me/2920932

ugh dinguses are voting for hotline miami instead of something weird like BEATDOWN FISTS OF VENGEANCE

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
I wish we lived in a world where swerys game were super successful so he could make giganto budgeted super weird games all the time

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
God hand was weird in all the right ways and the gameplay was perfect, it's at least 2.5 points better than ~Imagine party babyz~

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

TheRealestMatt posted:

Since Pat's PC version kept crashing on him near part 6 of Evil Within, he had to re-do the entire game up until that point on PS4. So he leveled up his stuff better, and got tons of gel. He pumped a bit into melee, but mostly leveled up his stock and weapon stats. Near parts 5 and 6 of the LP, we both start getting into the game alot more, and I was really digging the more supernatural dimension stuff and the first boss fight, but then the game decided to throw us into an annoying sequence with the sniper rifle and a bunch of assholes shooting arrows from a tower.

While I'm definitely liking it more than when I started, it's a game that constantly goes up and down.
I really like the combat in that game and it has some chapters that definitely stand out from the others, like chapter 9 which is proper spooky.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnyhNaX5kzs
This is obviously the best solo Mat video

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Grouchio posted:

cultural-intellectual icon
:shrug:

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
poo poo i thought i had missed those bolts in my playthrough, guess I didn't preorder hard enough.
The ending of that far cry 4 vid was perfect.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Gee they backed down from the downgrade and now they're selling it for full price! What a deal!

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Grouchio posted:

Matt what are your thoughts on Ferguson's decision last night? I've been watching StreamZ since midnight.

jesus christ dude

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
That was pretty dumb, i love it. Those shirts are pretty rad.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

I bought this stuff and i'm okay with it

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Tae posted:

Pat's already watched like 120 episodes, it's a bit too late guys

It's his superpower, in 20 minutes he can watch 4 episodes of an anime

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Blockhouse posted:

Yikes, this TEW episode.

Yikes.

Woof, all you need to do is blast the pooch

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
The chapters after this one are really good, then the quality drops and it gets tedious for a bit

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Sonic booooooooooooo-urns

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
The next few chapters are tedious as gently caress, that's where I started losing interest in playing that game.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

TheRealestMatt posted:

I think the other guys are watching it. I have no idea what'll be going on, aside from maybe here and Twitter. I'm at my folks tonight.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
A goddamn godzilla game oh poo poo

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Captain Invictus posted:

I am actually sad there wasn't a "let's watch" of you guys watching this because I really wanted to see stuff like Pat's reaction to Yakuza 5 firsthand :v:

They wrote on the facebook page that theyre doing it

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
The new cryme tyme is hilarious and so is the wwe video

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Theres no way Pat is going to let that game defeat him

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Goddamn those areas of evil within are so tedious, a literal enemy dispenser and the last turd in the dispenser is just mocking you with a machine gun. In a while theres at least one kinda cool The last of us area.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
REmake is a proper spooky game

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Yoooooo Saturday morning scrublords, that intro is perfect

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
This evil within playthrough is my favourite since...the re4 playthrough.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
The playthrough has been a perfect mix of yooooo look at this stupid bullshit and yooooo look at this cool bullshit

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Yo Matt whats the lp plan now that evil within is over?

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

OneDeadman posted:

It will be mutually assured declarations of nerddom

Woolie and pat will bankrupt each other when the eventual PC-master race war starts. Who will be the first to submerge a gpu in mineral oil?

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Yooooooo aboot that boxing week Eh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Lol holy poo poo :barf: