Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
pat selling the elegant mask because he figured he wouldnt get the last piece to complete it and then almost immediately finding said piece was pretty funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSHeWnGYVn8

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

CJacobs posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjOWt1rBw1E&t=3270s

From here till the end of the vid.

edit: Liam was so frightened of it being the same 700 dollar box set that he actually prayed for Fate/Stay Night instead. :haw:

so what exactly makes the box set of this japanese cartoon so expensive?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
its really weird to me cuz the complete rome box set is like 72 bucks

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

hoobajoo posted:

Collusion in the industry in Japan to make all blu-rays ungodly expensive and with few episodes a piece.

im real glad i dont like anime

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

CJacobs posted:

It's not just the box set, it's a limited special edition box set. Look up what's actually IN the special edition box set and it'll probably make more sense.

edit: You're not going to do that and it still kinda doesn't so I'll just dump the features here:

i actually did look it up before i asked why its so loving expensive

27 episodes, 2 movies, 5 soundtracks, a bunch of behind the scenes crap, an artbook and a little booklet with the whole series translated doesnt equal 500+ bucks to me. thats insane

the pink floyd thing you mentioned can be had for like 120 bucks new

maybe if they packed a shitload of cheesy plastic mech figures or whatever in there i could see some nerd paying that much

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
anime is for jerks

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Tae posted:

Your first lesson here is to learn the Ignore function, automatically put Kung Fu on that list.

sorry my jokes are too much for you to handle

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

beep by grandpa posted:

Hey bud just thought you'd like to know, really bad posts made without capitalization or punctuation does not turn said really bad posts into jokes- they still remain really bad posts.

owned by an autist, i will now take my own life

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
were all jerks if you really think about it

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Tae posted:

But generally because Strike has no general weakness, the easiest time to breeze through the game is carrying a mace and occasionally enchanting it for bonus damage because a majority of the enemies are armored in some way.

i went thru most of the game with the greatclub, crushing valiant undead knights with a big fuckoff stick is the best

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

CJacobs posted:

Like I was mostly joking earlier but now I legit don't really want to finish watching the playthrough because of their attitude toward characters that are not Clementine. I understand that you gotta work with what you have and be funny and stuff but I guess all of the making GBS threads on other characters they're doing just isn't my brand of humor.

why are you so upset about how theyre playing the game "wrong" you massive baby?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
you seem like you care a whole lot dude. like you keep writing these big screeds about it, its kind of weird

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

goldblums eyes posted:

I would say there's a difference between caring a "whole lot" about something, and spending a little bit of time explaining yourself/your opinion about that something. Nothing really weird about it.

hmm you really gave me a lot to think about, thanks m8 :cheers:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
o gently caress plague invasion against woolie pred, the hypest gameplay on youtube!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
man someones havin a good time in the middle of that gun battle

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

The Kins posted:

Exclusive leaked screenshots from Way of the Samurai 6:

well now he has to commit seppuku since he ran like a coward from navlaan. pathetic

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
every time i get invaded my blood runs cold since i know im in for a lovely lag filled duel thats a waste of everyones time

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
for all you newjacks make sure to watch the man vs wild playthru

here let me help you out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1NGPAOrE80

Kung Fu Fist Fuck fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Oct 10, 2014

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rodyle posted:

What the gently caress is Bug Island?

an island full of bugs and giant apes

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

meth addict posted:

I could've worded it better, because it wasn't his way of talking that rotted my brain really, it was just them being absolutely sick of each other. I'm a big fan of Pat, but Pat having zero patience isn't fun to listen to at all. I've noticed it in all the videos lately and I don't know if it's because you're marathon'ing videos or what, but little things like in Bug Island where you get a weapon and Pat immediately screams "equip it! equip it!!!!!!! equip it!!!!".. it's like Pat, SHUT THE gently caress UP JESUS CHRIST

being a huge prick is kind of pats thing and i love it

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rodyle posted:

Matt, what's up with the audio in the Best Friends Halloween videos? I can barely hear you guys without making a good attempt at blowing out my speakers.

its quiet so you poo poo your pants when the stinger hits at the end of the video

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Spiritus Nox posted:

So what you're saying is that the true Dark Souls begins here?

...I'm not sorry. :colbert:

im sure your parent are tho

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

The irony of a DOTA player saying this is pretty amazing

:ironicat:

so many layers goin on

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Blockhouse posted:

e: Even terrified out of their minds they always find time to bust on woolie

pretty sure thats a violation of youtubes tos

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

i think hes creeping on you m8

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Commissar Ken posted:

He says "Eh?" a lot, Pat does the "Soowry" and Woolie can't say 'pallet' to save his life. Matt is the least filthy of the filthy canuckleheads.

matt is the most american man alive :patriot:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
lovin the disclaimer at the end of the latest mario rpg vid. seriously, take their advice and dont watch pain olympics kids

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
im literally shaking that pat would say the skill based leveling system was first used in oblivion. hasnt this philistine ever heard of arena?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
lotta johnny come latelys in this thread. im an og 2bf mark from before they had their current youtube channel :c00lbert:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

TheRealestMatt posted:

You meant, "Pat"?

Cuz I didn't say that. I couldn't know less about Oblivion.

matt please tower over pat and call him a stupido for me. make sure to be extra menacing :)

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
pat mixing up arquebus and arbalest like a scrub in the latest bloodborne vid

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

CJacobs posted:

They're extremely low on blood vials because Woolie used so many on their adventure through the swamp/Iosefka's clinic/the lakeside. So they are telling each other not to heal so they can rebuild their stock.

woolie is a huge loving hypocrite, telling pat no more vials after 6 uses when he constantly burns them for no reason. "oh no my health is only 95% better pop a vial!" "o no a trash enemy hit me with a combo and is in its refractory animation, better back off and pop 2 vials instead of killing it and getting most of my health back!"

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

TheRealestMatt posted:

I'm sorry if I seems I'm lashing out. I've been away from here for a while now (been so busy with alot of things) and the first thing I see when I come back is a fair amount of you making GBS threads on me. I try to do my very best in every LP, and be positive, and be a source of energy. But when people bring up the nuzlocke, there was ALOT of stuff going behind the scenes that are kinda sensitive issues for me. If I could do it all over again, and better, I would, BELIEVE ME.

matt you are a cool dude and i like your stuff, but for the love of baphomet please never let pat and woolie do a blind lp where they hand off the controller upon death again. that bloodborne lp was loving brutal to watch just for the sheer amount of weird hostility going on

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Andrast posted:

The Bloodborne LP was pretty entertaining.

yea i watched it all the way to the end and the last ep when they get drunk and fight the final bosses was great but theres definitely a lot of times where they seemed legit angry with each other

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

TheRealestMatt posted:

Of course Ride to Hell is a full LP. We've played David Cage games, we can play this.

I've only been on this particular diet a week now, the weight I lost before from Fighterpedia to now was just eating a bit better, and some more exercise. I'm on this current diet, cuz I want to look my best for the wedding. But god it's hard.

hit the weights and get swole. you wanna be as swole as you can so at the reception you can flex and rip your tux at the seams

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
the giantbomb thread has managed to drive off at least 3 personalities that unwisely decided to post there so this one has some catching up to do

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

Dan still occasionally posts there.

i challenge you to dig up the last time he posted

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

feels good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
its real funny to me that the ride to hell devs have actual nude models in the game but they were too lazy to swap them in for the sex scenes