Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Woolie and Liam play through (the important parts of) Final Fantasy 8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZJB-ylRWiI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

I doubt they subjected themselves to all of FF8 for a 45 minute joke video. I imagine they had a bunch of save files at various points of the game.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

It took Woolie 170 hours to beat Persona 3. :psyduck:

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Yeah, the only LP he watched all the way through was the Tresspasser LP by Research Indicates.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Holy poo poo that intro!

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

The Kins posted:

Pat loves crack in much the same way that Woolie kills animals - it's all a series of horrible McDonalds-spawned misunderstandings.

(Also I think Pat's mentioned in the past that he doesn't do the cons because crowds freak him out, so he's probably just an anxious bundle of ginger nerves.)

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Until they mentioned Disgaea I thought they were talking about "Miss America" on the podcast and was really confused.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Tae posted:

Matt, the Batwoman in Injustice is not Barbara Gordon. It's a completely different woman.

It's Barbara Gordon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mXCmxzLv0E

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

And there's a new Cryme Tyme video on the website that's currently not on their Youtube.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

I meant the NARC video, which was on the frontpage but I guess got bumped off by the new DS2 video.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Captain Invictus posted:

I forget, who does he prefer

Rise.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

I don't think I'll ever get tired of them blaming Woolie & Liam every time something goes wrong in Murdered: Soul Suspect.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Chip Cheezum is doing one, but he only started it recently.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Wow, I knew they nerfed lightning, but you can't even kill a crystal lizard with a single regular lightning spear anymore?

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

I rememember Pat saying something about the DLC being scaled to your soul level which I'm pretty sure is not true at all.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Jeez, Woolie hasn't finished watching Dear Zachary? If he thinks what he's seen so far is soul crushing... :smith:

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsjGGGSZabA

:getin:

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Also he tells Woolie not to two hand his sword against the Smelter Demon so he can block. :ughh:

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Woolie really needs to start trusting his own instincts more and ignoring some of Pat's advice. He was right in not wanting to use lock on when fighting Old Iron King, but of course Pat talks him out of that.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

So Matt, Prison Break Versus Mode for this Friday's Fisticuffs?

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Pat does get quite a lot wrong about DS2 though. Like from the last video, not only is he for some reason positive that the Defender's Shield is a greatshield (it's just a medium shield, though a pretty good one) he said his original plan for their faith build was to build toward Caitha's Chime...which can only cast hexes.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Oh man, I am so looking forward to tomorrow's DS2 video.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Hah, I never noticed that "Crush Hazard" sign next to Kenny in the truck. I wonder if that was actually intentional.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

beep by grandpa posted:

edit: while I'm at it, sell me on Yakuza as well.

http://youtu.be/zvuhjo413rQ?t=25s

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Al-Saqr posted:

Wow this game is a lot stupider than I thought it would be, after seeing the choices matt and pat made I checked to see every other choice and its consequence, nope, not a Goddamn difference no matter what choices you made.

I'm super glad I never bought into TWD hype neither for the game nor the show.

I mean, they EXPLICITLY did not steal from the Russian dweeb but the scenario still insists they had. Wow.

I'm still mostly OK with S2 (though agree it's nowhere near S1) but I agree that was total bullshit. They could have easily had the scenario still play out but instead have it so Arvo is apologetic but his friends still want to rob them, instead of Arvo still acting like he got robbed.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Spiritus Nox posted:

There no friendcast this week? Or is it just not uploaded yet?

Looks like it just went up:

http://superbestfriendsplay.com/podcast/sbfc-060-used-bidet-button/

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Also isn't calling him that an even bigger spoiler than just calling him by name?

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Was that the only time he summoned an actual player to help with a boss fight? And for Nashandra of all bosses?

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

poo poo, tomorrow's the last Bug Island video. I kinda want to see them actually finish it now.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Descent!

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

I played D4 with the Kinect and the QTE fights are actually pretty fun with it. Everything else is awkward to control though.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

I've seen monitors that have ambient light sensors and lower the brightness accordingly based on that. Don't think they change color temperature though.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Man, next week's podcast should have quite the "Ubi, please!" segment.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Slowbeef is going to stream his Alien Soldier 1CC attempt tonight and Woolie's gonna be there:

He streams at http://twitch.tv/effinslowbeef

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I'm starting to wonder if this Fall playthrough was a good idea.

Yeah. The game is really cool, but blind LPs of adventure games are the worst.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

All I remember is him being enthusiastic about role playing as his favorite Mortal Kombat character in the game.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Mods please make this autoplay on every page of this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPwHZpeYhok

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

I was hoping for a follow up to the Atari 2600 game so I was doubly disappointed.

Wiseblood fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Dec 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Seriously, Woolie, Freeway isn't ACTUALLY Rick Ross.

He seems to be under the impression that Freeway, Rick Ross the rapper, and the actual "Freeway" Rick Ross are all the same person.