Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Indigo Prophecy is loving retarded, holy poo poo they make me actually watch what happens in the game unlike most LPers.

Also their Watch MK9 is incredible because they know their poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

Holy MOLY I thought Yakuza was banana's enough and that's only the first 25% of the game?! and it get's more crazy from there with a whole new character! I gotta play this game asap.

4 is one of those games with multiple protagonists, so they have 3 more including Taiga.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Dexie posted:

What the hell. All that cereal. :stare:

I like how the cereal trips you up and not the multiple weapons.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Dexie posted:

They got the fire axe in the first mailbag video. Every since that happened, I've been fully expecting them to get more weapons.

I was not expecting them to get a box filled with twenty or so boxes of cereal. Half of those I didn't even realize existed. I need to figure out where I can find Cinnabon cereal around here. That poo poo is probably terrible for you, but drat if I don't want to try it.

I think you missed the episode where they got a bunch of cereal sent from Newegg.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Dexie posted:

I guess I did. Which mailbag was that?

Mailbag 4, at about 33:30 in.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I only know about the Trapt series because Game Informer did a Super Replay on it (those guys are basically paid TBF hype guys, especially Dan Rykert. He makes the TBF guys sane).

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

That's what happens when you cross the wrestling, anime, games, comic book community, fighting game community.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Both Bombcast and sbf missed it. The perils of recording in the morning/on Monday. They should really push it back a few hours since news usually comes on Tuesday.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

They're one of the few popular youtubers that are willing to scrap 90% of a game for one video. I can imagine their latest FF8 run would've been a full LP by most others.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

If you haven't already checked, their David Cage Trilogy is probably everything that makes them awesome. Their Persona 4 run, if you will (And I think all 3 games LPed is still lower than P4).

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

They're really hurt by having only 1 podcast during E3 week, especially considering they were asking all year for Final Fantasy Type-0 to get either localized or fan-translated (both happened).

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Agito is the mobile prequel to type0.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Can't wait to hear their latest hype on Platinum making a Korra game, although I'm wondering how big IS platinum to make like 3 games at once?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

If that guy that made the Sengan Kagura thread isn't banned, no one is.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Rodyle posted:

Oh rad, Matt's here. Kind of surprised Pat doesn't browse since doesn't he enjoy watching LPs himself?

He explicitly stated he hates watching LP's on Slowbeef's (former LP mod) podcast.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

They immediately ran out of space, they are attracting like 10 more sectors of nerds than Giantbomb can dream off (especially anime) to siphon off stuff, and Woolie basically spent half his day everyday going to the post office and dragging the stuff to his house. Not to mention recording and editing footage of them opening mail, it basically cut in their actual game stuff.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

Anime prices are already super inflated because the otaku market is hosed up and a big, "special edition" boxset is even more expensive.

It's not an otaku thing, it's a japan thing. Every blu-ray/DVD is expensive as poo poo there.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Your first lesson here is to learn the Ignore function, automatically put Kung Fu on that list.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I am so disappointed you'll never do a full playthrough of that game because good god that 1st stage is long.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Silentman0 posted:

Not skipping any beats, but they're going to have to find 3 more superhero fighting games.

Marvel Vs. Capcom series, DC Vs. MK, possibly X-men vs. Street Fighter.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I don't think raping Santa Claus counts as "fighting crime."

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Green Lantern video was the worst in a while, it's just them being kinda bored for 30 minutes while no one told them Kyle Rayner makes Gundams and Gurren Lagann as his constructs.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I can't find the Gundam pic, but here's Patlabor:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

They cast a guy known to be a sarcastic, charismatic joker as Hal Jordan. Like, that's how hosed up DC can't do movies is they have the perfect guy for Kyle Rayner as Hal Jordan.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Have you guys never seen the Bruce Timm Justice League series, because that solves about 90% of your questions regarding DC while also being a well-written show in general.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

You guys are looking at tinted glasses if you don't think most of the forums doesn't piss off Pat, especially Games in general.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I think this came up like a dozen times across videos and podcasts now.

Matt, the Batwoman in Injustice is not Barbara Gordon. It's a completely different woman.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Well what the gently caress, why did I read it as Kate Kane, I'm dumb.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Forgot Peace Walker, I want them to finish the MGS4 one.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

There's a lot of bike thiefs in Canada, apparently.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I would rather see them start streaming before anything else.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

How do you think they would have felt if they just got a box full of money on the mailbag

Replace the double Gurren Deluxe boxes with money and it's pretty much the same thing.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I don't know if Pat is trolling Woolie or he really did finish the game twice only because of Faith spam, because he's quite literally doing the hardest way of doing things.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

It's Pokemon, it's like so impossible to lose that twichplayspokemon can beat it.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Please actually watch Justice League/Unlimited instead of more Sword Arts.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Oh dear, the pair hit 22 faith.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I'm wondering if the latest patch didn't severely nerf Lightning Spears, Pat was just going to let Woolie spam them all day for the rest of the playthrough. I only started playing right as the new patch came out, but I'd imagine it'd be kinda boring since combat would be irrelevant?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Mimics don't seem bad, but I never got hit by one. They're pretty squishy. I hope Pat tells the difference between Mimics once they hit the first one, because otherwise it's just long backtrack.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Please never have Pat on comic games ever again. He even said he hates comics, no one gets hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

"You know what I mean" Oh god this series is going to take 100 parts, isn't it.