Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Pat doubling down that Nintendo should release their game early because early leakers have it is the most white privilege thing ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

If Pat was making just that anti-smash argument, I'd be not mentioning it. He's going down a very "I live in a very secluded bubble, babies should die for me" double-down we know.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

When Pat first laughed at the dying guy, he didn't know about the hoarder situation for context.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

quote:

On the podcast Pat said that he wanted a game early so he called game store A saying that game store B was already selling their copies of the game, when in reality they were not. Game store A's employee, not wanting to lose customers, sold the game early to Pat and at least 10 other guys. Pat then later calls Game store B saying that game store A is selling copies of the game early, convinced them to sell the game early and told people to go to these stores to get the game early.

I apparently missed something on the live show.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

What do you call that disability that prevents you from having any outside perspective even once

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

She literally retweeted a denial of a Jewish massacre, how does she not understand what was going to happen

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

There's literally no point in a conversation between someone that's slightly bothered by spoilers and someone that has complete apathy.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

If they didn't edit out random battles, they're not editing out the gummi ships.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

So she retweets things without reading? Cause this all started because the literal thing she reposted was "Hey, that jew massacre was an insurance scam."

That's a whole different problem for Paige.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Pat constantly brags that he invented war frame because they made fun of this game.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Everytime Pat says something, assume the opposite.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

They know Woolie can't tell right from left and STILL gave him the guide.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

What in the gently caress, guys why

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Rhonne posted:

I really want to meet the person who only played KH 1 and 2 who is going to jump right into 3.

Mickey's a badass.

A poo poo ton of people played Witcher 3 without touching 1 or 2. KH as a franchise brand is far bigger than the Witcher, the answer is probably a lot.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

The latest rumor I saw was two reps for upcoming nintendo games, Banjo, and another Bandai Namco character.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Peach is somehow more angry than Matt at the Kara twist.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I just learned Pat and Paige are banned words on Liam's stream.

So this kinda doubles down that Pat is as bad in real life as he puts on.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I mean, we recently learned Pat literally thinks customers are Elon Musk tier evil as the majority. And he was gonna be a DOCTOR to canada.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Wasn't Pat on the side of no patreon, that's a lot of lost money over a few years.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Chip left Volition??

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Just watch Solidu's compilation of it. it's not like they'll lose money from it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

DSP was getting 5k a month from Patreon. Gametrailers, a site that got way below numbers of a giant bomb or IGN, does 50k+ a month.

Woolie will easily make bank from Patreon if he ever goes there.