Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scialen
Nov 5, 2010

Look into my eyes...

Blockhouse posted:

if woolie's on sticks I can see matt losing interest pretty fast especially with how route b goes

if matt's on sticks woolie is going to be paying less than 0% attention and just start talking about random poo poo constantly like getting up all over again

They definitely need Pat for guidance and hype. The chemistry between Pat and Woolie in the demo was amazing when it was funnelled through what was happening on screen. Matt will just deflate all energy and turn into babby-Matt, and Woolie will be evasive and dismissive if Pat isn't there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scialen
Nov 5, 2010

Look into my eyes...

Shindragon posted:

So I looked it up and I’m glad Pat didn’t spoil himself with Connor

Except he somehow spoiled himself on the title screen android gimmick.

Also, Woolie's Automata LP is hitting a snag with sidequests as Liam didn't take time to refamiliarise himself with them, so he's mishandled at least one and dismissed another even though it's really fun and cool. In fact, they're all rather fun and cool and add to the story. The default mindset should be "do the sidequests."

Scialen
Nov 5, 2010

Look into my eyes...
Such a sad thing to see pop up suddenly, even though it does feel like a slow decline since Omikron. They got me back into video games by way of Dark Souls, Yakuza, and PlatinumGames, among others. I wish them all the best and looking forward to three Christmases as the years go. God speed, you crazy and wholesome shitlords.

Scialen
Nov 5, 2010

Look into my eyes...

Captain Invictus posted:

God I have to hold myself back whenever some says that loving word

The punisher lp was so god drat good

I can no longer think of rice cookers without giggling inanely.