Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
In this episode of TBFP, Batman has only one thing on his mind: revenging his parents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TVLOEX3CDY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
So both the Ultimate Warrior and the Ultimate Warrior raped Santa?

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Yinlock posted:

liam how could you do this your jokes have doomed us all
Liam is a tragic prophet, the Cassandra of our times

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I knew it'd be strong from minute one, but dear god, once those characters interacted with that first sidequest i fuckign lost it.
I still can't believe Kiryu acted like a masochistic pervert in front of three naive kids just so Ayu could gain some self-confidence. My god, what would Haruka think?

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
If they're doing Dragon Ball Fisticuffs for January, maybe they'll do Super Dragon Ball Z before FighterZ comes out. I hear it's supposed to be more of a legit fighter than the other spinoffs.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Joe Baker is directly responsible for the death of a man who was just trying to cure his niece, but drat if it ain't a treat to watch him splatter fungus zombies with his bare hands.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I love how Resident Evil 7 took the series back to its survival horror roots, but eventually bounced back to action hero monster-mashing with DLC revolving around a crazy, mostly unarmed old man who eventually gets a loving Iron Man gauntlet and punches his mutated brother’s entire torso off.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Latest Fisticuffs is pretty rough. Video keeps bouncing up and down. That A16 chain throw, though.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I just discovered Crymetina Critiques and it's a blast. I love Matt and his wife criticizing the fashion sense of video game characters.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I distinctly remember Matt comparing Musk to Hank Scorpio, which is a bad comparison because Scorpio actually cares for the well-being of his employees.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
In this episode of God of War, Atreus patience go down. Pat patience also go down.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
So we’ve got Kratos, Atreus, Mimir, that one dwarf who got sealed into a ring, and now Ratatoskr. Anyone else who’s at least technically alive and traveling with our heroes?

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
God of War: How Kratos Got His Chill Back has finally come to a close. Look forward to the sequel, Boi of Mischief.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
It will never cease to amuse me that Kirby is a literal toddler who has to contend with cosmic gods from beyond the stars every few years.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
If God Hand 2 ever comes into existence, I want them to bring back spanking, but this time, Gene does it to both men and women.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I like that Chrom is in because the Awakening MC trio is now fully playable.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
And now his original game is coming to Nintendo's latest console. 21 years is ample time for things to change, but it still feels odd knowing that one of the PS1's killer apps and Square-Enix's most famous success story after separating from Nintendo is coming to the Switch.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

I can’t believe the last fisticuffs was the loving panty fighter.
Promise nothing and deliver less...

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
The shock of this sudden break-up hit me hard, but after I thought about it, it might be the most practical way to end things. Better to sever the infected limb than let the rot spread. I only poked my head in for a few specific LPs, but I’m deeply sad I’m not getting any more good stuff out of this specific group of chucklefucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
The end of The End of Evangelion, but with the heads of the Super Best Friends and various figures from their lore shittily edited over the characters while Komm, süsser Tod plays in the background