Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I know someone who thinks if you're wearing pantyhose then you don't have to wear underwear. I vehemently disagree, because then you get your pantyhose all crotchy. You need to avoid that because washing pantyhose is like a death sentence for them since they are made of angel's sneezes and ghost whispers.

please help me buy this and wear it so i can horsebag a brony convention, thank you

Pick fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jun 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
come mens invade this thread TESTOSTERONE ZONE

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Furthermore, the newfound fashion of layering tees is a conspiracy to make us buy more clothes. Men don't have to worry about their bras showing due to flimsy fabric, usually.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Pick posted:

I know someone who thinks if you're wearing pantyhose then you don't have to wear underwear. I vehemently disagree, because then you get your pantyhose all crotchy. You need to avoid that because washing pantyhose is like a death sentence for them since they are made of angel's sneezes and ghost whispers.

Whoa! Yes that is totally wrong, wear underwear always at all times. I hope this person wears pantyhose once and never again because dat poo poo gross

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Corn Thongs posted:

Whoa! Yes that is totally wrong, wear underwear always at all times. I hope this person wears pantyhose once and never again because dat poo poo gross

I sort of hope not because what a loving waste of money. Pantyhose cost the same per ounce as like... saffron.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
That's pretty gross, and I've always considered pantyhose to be something you wear once when you need to and then dump OP (which is ecologically unsound I guess but the trick is to almost never need to wear them and instead wear pants or tights or any of the myriad other things that do not rip into pieces when you scratch an itch on your thigh)

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

dogsupremacy posted:

come mens invade this thread TESTOSTERONE ZONE

they will pollute your vital essence careful

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
Hey yall just drinking some beers wathing the game. posting in the men only zone here to let you know I took a huge loving poo poo this morning over 8 inches no pics though sorry guys

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Zombies' Downfall posted:

That's pretty gross, and I've always considered pantyhose to be something you wear once when you need to and then dump OP (which is ecologically unsound I guess but the trick is to almost never need to wear them and instead wear pants or tights or any of the myriad other things that do not rip into pieces when you scratch an itch on your thigh)

Well, there are the knee-high ones that I think are safe to re-use until they stop working for when you want to wear classy heels with pants or something.

I do actually wash my pantyhose, it's just that you have to do it by hand and it's a pain and I'm not trying to get rid of straight-up crotch contact.

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
Lady here checking in for the ladies thread

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ewww

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

grapey posted:

Lady here checking in for the ladies thread

you are welcome here

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
swinging all over this thread with mah penis

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I wear 'em without underwear because I'm dating a leg fetishist who is always willing to buy me more pairs. Plus, no panty lines, and it's nice to feel the breeze on your nethers.

This is the most personal thing I've ever posted on SA, oh god.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

lil boys bothering the girls club cuz they're bratty. typical.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Black Milk clothes are overpriced as fook

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Corn Thongs posted:

Whoa! Yes that is totally wrong, wear underwear always at all times.

Corn Thongs.

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Judakel posted:

ripping my shirt off and beating my chest while making a low primal growl

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Torka posted:

Corn Thongs.

they're an option.

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
then i write my name in piss on the snow... jealous ladies???

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah tbh idk about black milk, I kinda wanna buy a pair of leggings from them just to see if the hype is troo or if they're indistinguishable from one of a million other places

Judakel posted:

gross he doesn't even have a foreskin

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

I wear 'em without underwear because I'm dating a leg fetishist who is always willing to buy me more pairs. Plus, no panty lines, and it's nice to feel the breeze on your nethers.

The no panty line thing is important, true. But the seamless underwear can often resolve that.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

yeah I see the leggings and think they're cute then i see the price tag like :eyepop:

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
who wants a moustache ride?!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

dogsupremacy posted:

then i write my name in piss on the snow... jealous ladies???

Whatever, I can cover like an entire snowbank

Rene Rancourt
Mar 26, 2007

Was my contract good for you, too?
boogers and cooties

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Corn Thongs posted:

yeah I see the leggings and think they're cute then i see the price tag like :eyepop:

I'm still not a big leggings fan anyway. They were what we wore in like elementary school.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Man here, looking forward to silently reading this ladies chatting thread, other than this post to let everyone know I'm lurking.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Pick posted:

I'm still not a big leggings fan anyway. They were what we wore in like elementary school.

they were much cuter in elementary school :3:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Personally I want boot cut jeans to come back. I don't really like skinny jeans either, though they're way better for high boots. But I sort of like pantboots, so you know.

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
When it is really hot I take my shirt off and mow the lawn and its no big deal

I can pee standing up and not get gross toilet seat funk on me

its a mans world sorry this is now a mens only thread

Rene Rancourt
Mar 26, 2007

Was my contract good for you, too?

dogsupremacy posted:

this is now a mens only thread

sup dude

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

dogsupremacy posted:

When it is really hot I take my shirt off and mow the lawn and its no big deal

so? I can do that too it's called a sports bra

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics

Pick posted:

Personally I want boot cut jeans to come back. I don't really like skinny jeans either, though they're way better for high boots. But I sort of like pantboots, so you know.

Wait, they left? But I just bought some this summer noooo :aaa: :negative:

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

This is the most personal thing I've ever posted on SA, oh god.

I agree about the nether breezes but we can't all date leg fetishists

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah my mom is pushing 60 and still mows their lawn in a sports bra, that is a woman who gives zero fucks (my mom owns)

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
i got a pair of black milk leggings for half price off ebay, they're pretty cool

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I bought a pair of high-heeled booties today that I kind of love, but they look really dumb with my skinny jeans. Boot-cuts would cover up the cool buckles, though, so I'm just going to wear tights and leggings all winter and die of hypothermia.

Celes
Feb 23, 2008

None have ever truly known the woman beneath the general's guise...
I hate pantyhose. I hate how they always get runs in them by the end of the night, no matter how careful I am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

good man its hanging low and free how are your balls tonight?

• Locked thread