Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
who the gently caress cares about women's clothing. if they're in decent shape they should just be naked at all times. the fat ugly ones can be euthanized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

I bought a pair of high-heeled booties today that I kind of love, but they look really dumb with my skinny jeans. Boot-cuts would cover up the cool buckles, though, so I'm just going to wear tights and leggings all winter and die of hypothermia.

Two layers! Remember, always two layers.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
I want boot cuts to come back too! My skinny jeans have all lost their elastic anyway.

Also, I love my IUD. No more big heavy periods where I lay a big blob of uterine lining when I sneeze. (Just trying to get the boys out of here, you're welcome.)

Rene Rancourt
Mar 26, 2007

Was my contract good for you, too?

dogsupremacy posted:

good man its hanging low and free how are your balls tonight?

I got some silk boxers the other day my balls are feelin awesome

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

jidohanbaiki posted:

Also, I love my IUD. No more big heavy periods where I lay a big blob of uterine lining when I sneeze. (Just trying to get the boys out of here, you're welcome.)

Those need to come back into fashion too. The IUDs, that is, not blobbin' out uterine lining.

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Shoeonhead22 posted:

I got some silk boxers the other day my balls are feelin awesome

im makin my pecs aka muscle boobs bounce as a show of agreement in your great boxer choice... something women cant do

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
They really are great. Don't have any of the hormonal homicidal swings that I got with the pill.

Also, one time I pooped. Never again. Have no idea why boys do it.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

you could just stop having pre-marital sex you whores.

or you can shove plastic or copper up your twat. whatever works i guess.

Rene Rancourt
Mar 26, 2007

Was my contract good for you, too?

dogsupremacy posted:

im makin my pecs aka muscle boobs bounce as a show of agreement in your great boxer choice... something women cant do

I am flatulent in appreciation

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

dude i've been farting all night. feels great. my office literally smells like a rotting carcass.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Is this where we post nudes of our boobs and dicks I mean vaginas.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

vyst posted:

Is this where we post nudes of our boobs and dicks I mean vaginas.

no because that is against the rules of GBS 2.1

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Joe Don Baker posted:

Married women use birth control too...

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
No iud or pill because you always want to have the threat of getting pregnant and keepin it lording over them so they don't get too arrogant and know their place (between the legs - only time they should have their mouths open 2) :D

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

jidohanbaiki posted:

Married women use birth control too...

:psypop:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Joe Don Baker posted:

no because that is against the rules of GBS 2.1

That sucks

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
The more I think about how much cooler and stronger and buffer men are then women we're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.

you know what we must do its time to turn gay men

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Pick posted:

Men don't have to worry about their bras showing due to flimsy fabric, usually.
why would you worry about that, that's the hottest thing, seriously

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Prettz posted:

hmm no a mans bare hairy chest is way hotter than any bags of fat sorry

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
Men are like the punk rear end police and we the black man. Like an uncle tom there are Aunt Tinas who appease the male sex and take part in their own oppression... don't fall in2 this trap

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Prettz posted:

The thing is, girls dress up for other girls more than for guys. And girls are critical beyotches who don't appreciate sloppiness.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Joe Don Baker posted:

awww someone's mad we're having shittons of sex, just not with you :ohdear:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

The thing is, girls dress up for other girls more than for guys. And girls are critical beyotches who don't appreciate sloppiness.

I once saw another woman try to pair up two lime green things that weren't quite the same shade of lime green and I almost tackled that fool

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Crow Jane posted:

i know that this is absolutely true. if it weren't, high heels would not exist. all guys either don't give a poo poo about them or they're like me and think they're downright unattractive.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Pick posted:

I once saw another woman try to pair up two lime green things that weren't quite the same shade of lime green and I almost tackled that fool

That's kind of butch, dude. The key is to whisper to your friend while side-eying the offender.

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Pick posted:

awww someone's mad we're having shittons of sex, just not with you :ohdear:

that remind me every time you are a sexhaver as a man you get a sweet brofist or high five while at best you may discuss it at your book club or sewing circle in vague terms and lots of giggling

checkmate ladies now please vacate

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
I've only ever used pantyhose for practical/mechanical usage, like coffee filters or baffling aquarium filter intakes.

I don't have any cute outfits to wear with tights or leggings anyway. :(

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

That's kind of butch, dude. The key is to whisper to your friend while side-eying the offender.

Well that was of course the alternative course, to which I steered with all due aplomb

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I am wearing black milk and not taking birth control I guess I do not belong in the ladies chatting thread. Someone please start a thread for chatty ladies tia

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Prettz posted:

i know that this is absolutely true. if it weren't, high heels would not exist. all guys either don't give a poo poo about them or they're like me and think they're downright unattractive.

Heels are actually a lot more comfortable for me than flats, no lie.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Actually, the best one is if you're walking by talking on the phone to suddenly stop talking, drop your arm like a foot, sneer, and then resume your conversation with a shake of the head

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

Prettz posted:

high heels were invented for men originally, fun fact!

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

dogsupremacy posted:

that remind me every time you are a sexhaver as a man you get a sweet brofist or high five while at best you may discuss it at your book club or sewing circle in vague terms and lots of giggling

checkmate ladies now please vacate

Pfft. I just highfive my boyfriend every time we do it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

For me it's about equal. Or at least my only problem is if there's a peep in front and my toes get jammed in it because loving hell

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Pick posted:

Actually, the best one is if you're walking by talking on the phone to suddenly stop talking, drop your arm like a foot, sneer, and then resume your conversation with a shake of the head

I just keep to myself, but imagine what the folks on What Not to Wear would have to say about it.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Crow Jane posted:

does that make you really paranoid?

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Crow Jane posted:

congrats on your deformed mutant feet!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

I just keep to myself, but imagine what the folks on What Not to Wear would have to say about it.

I don't think they're as keen as they think they are. They just push the most conservative, outdated rules.

PICK'S FASHION RULE: get it tailored

you're welcome

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
I am short, so I prefer heels, but my very tall and muscled boybriend likes me in flats. I keep my heels on hand for steppin' on bitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
I hate wearing socks winter or summer, so I'm definitely not a fan of pantyhose or leggings. However, this means that my feet are nasty and I literally used my husband's sander to smooth down my heels. Worked awesomely!

• Locked thread