Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
was he the one kicked out of Saudi Arabia for being too good looking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Espy posted:

It doesn't look good on fair skinned blonde goons though, you have to have darker hair for it to work.

Well, depending on eye color you might be able to get away with a lighter shade, like maybe a cinnamon.

Charles Bronson
Sep 16, 2010
We still talkin' about IUDs in this thread? I love my Paragard because I can have premarital sex with men without worrying about getting pregnant.

Also, wearing pantyhose with no underwear is gross as hell. Swamp crotch anybody?

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

whoflungpoop posted:

was he the one kicked out of Saudi Arabia for being too good looking?

Yeah, which is funny since he just really wears a lot of make up, he's not photoshopped much, he just wears a lot of guy makeup.

Pick posted:

Well, depending on eye color you might be able to get away with a lighter shade, like maybe a cinnamon.

That's fair. I need to experiment with eye makeup more, I've been using lipstick more and using natural browns and beiges for my eyes lately and not much eye color so I don't look overdone for daily life.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Seriously I usually hate beards but :swoon:

Attention all men personal grooming is cool, please at least shave your pits and balls, tia

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Espy posted:

It doesn't look good on pale skinned blonde goons though, you have to have darker hair for it to work.

A natural color is all you need at that point lol

And they probably do

ya it look good on that guy but with light blonde hair + blue eyes it would look weird as heck

I want it to be marketed to men though with like some bears or race cars or some poo poo if im gonna buy it

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cuckoo posted:

Attention all men personal grooming is cool, please at least shave your pits and balls, tia

WAX your balls you loving cowards

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

dogsupremacy posted:

someone explain guyliner does it mean making the shadow eyes on a guy? cuse like sometimes I know we men like to dress up like women after a hard day of working out or a boxxing match or whatever just to relieve some stress but this is toooo far

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

it's basically a modern word for kohl

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Cuckoo posted:

Then I'll have 3 bare spots in my pelt. You got weird rear end tastes lady.

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Pick posted:

ok but while am at it is it possible to wax your butthole i can't really see back there but it feels hairy

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Pick posted:

"Pfft you women can't handle pain like a man"

"WAXING STRIPS GET THEM AWAY FROM ME EEEEEEK"

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
please help I cannot talk to women without feeling intense inexplicable fear.

But only when I wanna bang said women.

Maybe a woman could explain the purpose of the fear aura?? Is it a defense mechanism??

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Cuckoo posted:

Every human should shave their pits, hair is where all the smell is kept and it cuts your bo down so awesome its like woah

some dude that was my workout partner at the gym always smelled like rank taco bell after the workout since he had massively hairy armpits

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
He has nice skin. I am jealous.

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Motherfucker posted:

please help I cannot talk to women without feeling intense inexplicable fear.

But only when I wanna bang said women.

Maybe a woman could explain the purpose of the fear aura?? Is it a defense mechanism??

bro its called have like 12 natty lights and ull be golden, enjoy

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Charles Bronson posted:

We still talkin' about IUDs in this thread? I love my Paragard because I can have premarital sex with men without worrying about getting pregnant.

Also, wearing pantyhose with no underwear is gross as hell. Swamp crotch anybody?

Yeah. I have Mirena. It's the bomb. It hurt like heck to get it in, but totally worth it. I hate the pill so much. It made me puke...so gross.

Anyway, I bought sensible pants at Kohls because they have a petite section with pants the right length. Lately The Rack and Loehman's have been poo poo.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Then I'll have 3 bare spots in my pelt. You got weird rear end tastes lady.

Anyone who has that pubey thing going on from head to toe needs full body laser removal

No one wants to navigate Pube Forest while trying to give a bj

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
Half or more things posted in the womens fashion thread are ugly, tacky, unflattering or some combination but women are so conditioned to be 'nice' and inoffensive that this wild elephant in that thread continues untamed. I don't mean to offend im just bein real

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cuckoo posted:

"Pfft you women can't handle pain like a man"

"WAXING STRIPS GET THEM AWAY FROM ME EEEEEEK"

Or at least those little hair-puller roller things, you know the mechanical ones

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

dogsupremacy posted:

ok but while am at it is it possible to wax your butthole i can't really see back there but it feels hairy

don't wax your butthole.

Butthair provides valuable friction that stops your rear end becoming a sweaty poopy loving mess every time the weather is hot.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Gravitee posted:

He has nice skin. I am jealous.

He's wearing foundation :ssh:

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Cuckoo posted:

Anyone who has that pubey thing going on from head to toe needs full body laser removal

No one wants to navigate Pube Forest while trying to give a bj

just become a lesbian already

gently caress come out of the closet

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Motherfucker posted:

don't wax your butthole.

Butthair provides valuable friction that stops your rear end becoming a sweaty poopy loving mess every time the weather is hot.

thanks friend what about the thick fur coat on my chest and stomach

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Pick posted:

Or at least those little hair-puller roller things, you know the mechanical ones

Those things suck, I guess if you're Asian or some other race/body type gifted with hair softer than a baby's rear end they work, but not for me.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Cuckoo posted:

Yes please, those are concentrated areas for sweat and heat, and a growth of hair within greatly multiplies the available surface area for bacteria to breed on

(math explanation for the gentlemen cause that's yall's thing right)

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

dogsupremacy posted:

thanks friend what about the thick fur coat on my chest and stomach

Wax the poo poo out of it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

you rock posted:

Half or more things posted in the womens fashion thread are ugly, tacky, unflattering or some combination but women are so conditioned to be 'nice' and inoffensive that this wild elephant in that thread continues untamed. I don't mean to offend im just bein real

you mean every pair of leggings?

because man I just cannot get behind leggings, no matter the leggings

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

whoflungpoop posted:

Yes please, those are concentrated areas for sweat and heat, and a growth of hair within greatly multiplies the available surface area for bacteria to breed on

(math explanation for the gentlemen cause that's yall's thing right)

We're not asian you fucker idiot.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Pick posted:

Guyliner rocks, and when they get their brows done
What is "done"? Cause sometimes my eyebrows bother me a lot and I pull out lots of hairs from them until they stop bothering me. Would that qualify as done?

Espy posted:

I enjoy fashion and looking nice is a thing everyone (woman or man) can enjoy, but I also choose on some days to just wear a shirt and jeans because I am a college student. Make-up is a far bigger issue if you want something beauty culture to crush, and even then men should wear make-up too since you can use it to make yourself look more masculine if you know what you're doing. Guyliner :allears:

You might get judged harder if you dress like a dude but eh thanks patriarchy!!!
I'll go ahead and show all my cards: i'm turned on most by tomboys. i don't care if your athletic or not, if you act all tomboyish, i can't take my eyes off you.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cuckoo posted:

Those things suck, I guess if you're Asian or some other race/body type gifted with hair softer than a baby's rear end they work, but not for me.

I know someone who FIRST tried it on her cooch and whooo boy don't do that

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Pick posted:

you mean every pair of leggings?

because man I just cannot get behind leggings, no matter the leggings

I just wear mono-colored leggings when wearing dresses in the winter because I need something for warmth drat it

I did post my 1970s vintage beige trench coat in there, but that piece of clothing actually is good looking for all years

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Espy posted:

I just wear mono-colored leggings when wearing dresses in the winter because I need something for warmth drat it

Necessity can excuse these things

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Pick posted:

I know someone who FIRST tried it on her cooch and whooo boy don't do that

Hahahaha

Aaaahahaha

And I thought Nair was bad

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Espy posted:

same but i dont let anyone see me or they might take pictures thanks for sharing manly dress wearing bro

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Pick posted:

I know someone who thinks if you're wearing pantyhose then you don't have to wear underwear. I vehemently disagree, because then you get your pantyhose all crotchy. You need to avoid that because washing pantyhose is like a death sentence for them since they are made of angel's sneezes and ghost whispers.

That sounds so nasty omg I don't understand not wearing underwear (unless you're wearing a dress or a skirt). just gettin' yo lady juice and sweat on everything. maybe no one else can smell unless they put their face in your bits, but YOU can

dank!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

what kind of stuff do girls like to buy for their TF2 characters?

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Prettz posted:

i'm turned on most by tomboys. i don't care if your athletic or not, if you act all tomboyish, i can't take my eyes off you.

I'm a woman and feel the same. Something about femmy boys and/or tomboyish girls :allears:

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

dogsupremacy posted:

ya it look good on that guy but with light blonde hair + blue eyes it would look weird as heck

I want it to be marketed to men though with like some bears or race cars or some poo poo if im gonna buy it

nah my emo high school boyfriend was aryan as heck and he looked gorgeous with a bit of eyeliner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Prettz posted:

What is "done"? Cause sometimes my eyebrows bother me a lot and I pull out lots of hairs from them until they stop bothering me. Would that qualify as done?

I'll go ahead and show all my cards: i'm turned on most by tomboys. i don't care if your athletic or not, if you act all tomboyish, i can't take my eyes off you.

Done is just getting them in a masculine shape, aka no arch and concentrated hairs.

Cuckoo posted:

I'm a woman and feel the same. Something about femmy boys and/or tomboyish girls :allears:

Honestly almost all presentations do it for me man or woman, you just have to bathe and take care of yourself.

• Locked thread