Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Pick posted:

I know someone who FIRST tried it on her cooch and whooo boy don't do that

Is this the very same chick who doesn't wear undies with her hose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Wearing pantyhose without cotton underwear sounds like yeast city especially on a hot day

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...

Cuckoo posted:

Anyone who has that pubey thing going on from head to toe needs full body laser removal

No one wants to navigate Pube Forest while trying to give a bj

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cuckoo posted:

Hahahaha

Aaaahahaha

And I thought Nair was bad

Nair REEKS

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Cuckoo posted:

I'm a woman and feel the same. Something about femmy boys and/or tomboyish girls :allears:
so are you lesbian or just flexible?

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Prettz posted:

so are you lesbian or just flexible?

Wow way to erase bisexuals

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
status report my room mates girlfriend does have the wax in his bathroom he thinks but we gotta find it in the hoard of poo poo women keep in the bathroom and he will do it for me cuse im a big baby

oh and should I wax my hairy arms and legs???

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

jidohanbaiki posted:

Is this the very same chick who doesn't wear undies with her hose?

I know many ladies who have made questionable decisions re: ladyjunks

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

dogsupremacy posted:

status report my room mates girlfriend does have the wax in his bathroom he thinks but we gotta find it in the hoard of poo poo women keep in the bathroom and he will do it for me cuse im a big baby

Men can stay hairy, just do your junk and armpits, I kinda like a guy with some body hair so long as they're clean

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
I miss the PYF naked man thread. Most of it was very gay, but I didn't care.

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
he is gonna wax my balls and i dont want it to be homo but if i get a boner can i blame it on a sick pain fetish or something does that sound believable to you guys???

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

dogsupremacy posted:

Wax yourself down to the loving bone all over like a wax paper mummy

Except your butthole.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

dogsupremacy posted:

just get it professionally done by an esthetician. They know what they are doing and it doesn't hurt that bad.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

dogsupremacy posted:

he is gonna wax my balls and i dont want it to be homo but if i get a boner can i blame it on a sick pain fetish or something does that sound believable to you guys???

just let him kiss you and enjoy it

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Espy posted:

Wow way to erase bisexuals

Beep boop

Getting...reprogrammed

Man switch off

Lesbianism ACTIVATED

Pick posted:

Nair REEKS

Yeah and half the time it removes like a quarter of the hair and leaves me with a chemical burn :|
Getting as much of me lasered as possible, not looking back

Rene Rancourt
Mar 26, 2007

Was my contract good for you, too?
Is it weird if a guy has an extended treasure trail from his bellybutton right down to his penis but the rest of his genital area is clean shaven??!?

I think it looks nice

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Shoeonhead22 posted:

Is it weird if a guy has an extended treasure trail from his bellybutton right down to his penis but the rest of his genital area is clean shaven??!?

I think it looks nice

That's special.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
also if you insist on not shaving your pits wet a cotton ball with lavender oil and dab it all over your pits, this kills the bacteria that makes you stink when you sweat

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

dogsupremacy posted:

like a week ago i tried nairing my super-hairy legs. i followed the instructions exactingly and left it on for some extended time just to be sure. it was and continues to be a disaster.

just leave the hair. it's so not worth it.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Shoeonhead22 posted:

I think it looks nice

Agreed. I love a treasure trail as long as it's well-groomed and relatively thin (as in, not a giant ball of hair on his belly)

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
wtf 3d women are loving gross..

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

jidohanbaiki posted:

I miss the PYF naked man thread. Most of it was very gay, but I didn't care.

I'm straight, but I'd much rather look at pictures of naked ladies than pictures of naked dudes. Naked dudes are awesome in person, though, at least most of the time.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Pick posted:

Nair REEKS
Yeah, the Nair In The Shampoo urban myth is impossible just on smell alone

Also Espy every time I see your avatar I smile. Andrew Luck is the most adorable nerd in football :swoon:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cuckoo posted:

Yeah and half the time it removes like a quarter of the hair and leaves me with a chemical burn :|
Getting as much of me lasered as possible, not looking back

You have to scrape it so you might as well just shave

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Cuckoo posted:

(as in, not a giant ball of hair on his belly)
:( :( :(

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Cuckoo posted:

Beep boop

Getting...reprogrammed

Man switch off

Lesbianism ACTIVATED

I wonder what a lesbian switch would look like

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Prettz posted:

like a week ago i tried nairing my super-hairy legs. i followed the instructions exactingly and left it on for some extended time just to be sure. it was and continues to be a disaster.

just leave the hair. it's so not worth it.

Shave. It's fast and easy, especially with a good razor.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

whoflungpoop posted:

Yeah, the Nair In The Shampoo urban myth is impossible just on smell alone

Also Espy every time I see your avatar I smile. Andrew Luck is the most adorable nerd in football :swoon:

People rag him for being ugly but he's honestly not that bad when he cleans up and shaves his neckbeard of power and doesn't show his teeth. He's no lady killer but his persona and nerdiness make him quirky. Also he's loving 6'4" and 240 lbs of muscle I mean goddamn.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

wait a drat minute. how did this go from the ladies thread to the fix men thread.

so...as a lady, whats the best way to sleep naked without oozing everywhere like the goblin from that stupid ernest Halloween movie where he gives here a kiss and goes ehewewwewewew

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Cuckoo posted:

Shave. It's fast and easy, especially with a good razor.

yeah, get one of those razors men shave their faces with. womens disposable razors are total poo poo and more likely to give you nicks

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I can't believe men watch Supernatural

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Crow Jane posted:

I'm straight, but I'd much rather look at pictures of naked ladies than pictures of naked dudes. Naked dudes are awesome in person, though, at least most of the time.

Really? I mean, I'm not super stimulated by visuals, but guys are so cuuuuuute~ when they are nekkid.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Noblesse Obliged posted:

wait a drat minute. how did this go from the ladies thread to the fix mean thread.

so...as a lady, whats the best way to sleep naked without oozing everywhere like the goblin from that stupid ernest Halloween movie where he gives here a kiss and goes ehewewwewewew

girl where are you oozing from

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Noblesse Obliged posted:

wait a drat minute. how did this go from the ladies thread to the fix mean thread.

Just sleep naked and make sure to wash your sheets on a regular basis?

I sleep in a ridiculous vintage Betty Draper nightgown, because I like to laugh at myself in the mirror.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Noblesse Obliged posted:

wait a drat minute. how did this go from the ladies thread to the fix men thread.

Wear a pad since I assume you mean period and tampons don't last for sleeping fresh or not

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I think it's just become gender neutral Hairtalk now.

Honestly there is no way, breathable cotton panties are probably better anyway. Another option is loose, guy-like boxer shorts. I alternate between the two.
You could also just lay an old blanket that you don't care about or comfortable towel underneath you before bed

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
has someone not heard of period panties?

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Fruity Gordo posted:

yeah, get one of those razors men shave their faces with. womens disposable razors are total poo poo and more likely to give you nicks

They're intended for less hair so it makes sense, I dunno your razors give me awful burn since I tried them, too much skin contact points

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Noblesse Obliged posted:

With a dick still in there? I dunno. Works for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Noblesse Obliged posted:

why would you not want to ooze, especially if you've got a guy in the same bed :pervert:

• Locked thread