Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

I like to compare heavy flow to a dyke bursting with flood water full of debris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Prettz posted:

why would you not want to ooze, especially if you've got a guy in the same bed :pervert:

It can get uncomfortable tbh and if there's no guy around it's no fun

I'm talking about regular vag stuff and not periods. Those are even less fun. WAY less fun.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

vaginas are pretty scary, but the payoff seems to make up for it (excluding the pregnancy thing)

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Espy posted:

I like to compare heavy flow to a dyke bursting with flood water full of debris

And I like to compare the pain of cramps to sliding a cheese grater against your uterus.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Espy posted:

People rag him for being ugly but he's honestly not that bad when he cleans up and shaves his neckbeard of power and doesn't show his teeth. He's no lady killer but his persona and nerdiness make him quirky. Also he's loving 6'4" and 240 lbs of muscle I mean goddamn.
I actually like him with the neckbeard, I figure he's big and muscly and fast and a really good (minus last week) quarterback in a super macho sport so it's cool to see a manly/goony dichotomy. And a really manly cadence voice :allears:

Pick posted:

I can't believe men watch Supernatural
I haven't seen it but isn't that the one that generates tons* of slash fanfiction between the main characters?

*relative to everything else that people already write that poo poo about I mean

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

jidohanbaiki posted:

And I like to compare the pain of cramps to sliding a cheese grater against your uterus.

I always picture an inflated balloon being slooowly rotated inside of me.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Cuckoo posted:

It can get uncomfortable tbh and if there's no guy around it's no fun

I'm talking about regular vag stuff and not periods. Those are even less fun. WAY less fun.

Every vagina is special, cleaning up messes is just sorta a part of life yo

whoflungpoop posted:

I actually like him with the neckbeard, I figure he's big and muscly and fast and a really good (minus last week) quarterback in a super macho sport so it's cool to see a manly/goony dichotomy. And a really manly cadence voice :allears:

I haven't seen it but isn't that the one that generates tons* of slash fanfiction between the main characters?

*relative to everything else that people already write that poo poo about I mean

Also he is really loving smart so he's someone you can bring home to the parents and after football will be working as an architect and being awesome

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

jidohanbaiki posted:

how did humanity even make it to the point where we could have chemical pain killers for period stuff. tens of thousands of years without it. christ.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

whoflungpoop posted:

It's a bad show that only really has the advantage of men with unusually firm buttocks

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Noblesse Obliged posted:

wait a drat minute. how did this go from the ladies thread to the fix men thread.

so...as a lady, whats the best way to sleep naked without oozing everywhere like the goblin from that stupid ernest Halloween movie where he gives here a kiss and goes ehewewwewewew
get put on bc and anti-depressants. vaginal dryness whaddduuuup.

No im kidding don't do it it loving sucks.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Obligatory Toast posted:

get put on bc and anti-depressants. vaginal dryness whaddduuuup.

No im kidding don't do it it loving sucks.

Hey some women are just naturally dry, what about them?

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

Noblesse Obliged posted:

wait a drat minute. how did this go from the ladies thread to the fix men thread.

so...as a lady, whats the best way to sleep naked without oozing everywhere like the goblin from that stupid ernest Halloween movie where he gives here a kiss and goes ehewewwewewew

Use a cup, they're legit

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

as a lady. how can i even out the girls. left one is larger than the right. bra-less on a tiltawhirl and hope im facing the right way?

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Atasnaya Vaflja posted:

Use a cup, they're legit

She's not talking period also cups own

Noblesse Obliged posted:

as a lady. how can i even out the girls. left one is larger than the right. bra-less on a tiltawhirl and hope im facing the right way?

You can't and everyone has not perfectly symmetrical breasts, unless you have like a huge 2+ cup size difference that its super noticeable then it shouldn't matter

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

Espy posted:

She's not talking period also cups own

You can use a cup for general mucus flow too can't you?

^ this is it, the grossest post ^

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Espy posted:

Hey some women are just naturally dry, what about them?

There's a huge difference between natural variation between wetness to the point of needing lube and having that soul sucking, painful, weird chafed feeling that hormonal bc dryness brings.

It's almost like having a parched throat in the spot of your groin

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Atasnaya Vaflja posted:

Oh, that's a really good idea actually

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Atasnaya Vaflja posted:

You are loving brilliant yo I never thought of that

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Excessive mucous without any obvious triggers could be indicative of BV. If you feel okay that's cool, but if its accompanied by any other symptoms maybe check out a gyno

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Atasnaya Vaflja posted:

gently caress yes! you can also spit your chaw in that poo poo.

ptooooo!

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

is it easy or not to teach yourself how to squirt during orgasm? i heard a female scientist taught herself how to do it as part of an experiment that was intended to prove any girl could.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Also realtalk if you want to scare men away just start talking about woman pain

also sore boobs suck especially when they catch on a wall from turning a corner too tight

Prettz posted:

is it easy or not to teach yourself how to squirt during orgasm? i heard a female scientist taught herself how to do it as part of an experiment that was intended to prove any girl could.

If you are naturally dry you will never be able to really do it but yeah squirting is just a muscle thing I think? My one friend has taught a fuckton of girls how to squirt

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
Hmm gonna have a pro wax my balls im to scared. Also if your trying to chase out all the men its not gonna work it taste a little salty and is nbd

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Espy posted:

You are loving brilliant yo I never thought of that

I know! It might even solve the pantyhose problem as originally posed

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Espy posted:

this is completely true, it makes my super uncomfortable just to read about, and i'm a lot more open about stuff then most men.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Prettz posted:

this is completely true, it makes my super uncomfortable just to read about, and i'm a lot more open about stuff then most men.

it can come out kind of a vandyke brown color and looks like chewed bubble gum :q:

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Prettz posted:

To be fair we're taught to be ashamed of our bodies from a young age and men are basically raised as loving exhibitionists

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Espy posted:

My boyfriend just asks if there's anything he can do to help. It's sweet, but I kinda just want to be left alone.

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Prettz posted:

hmm no if it doesn't at lest give you a semi you havn't lived

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Cuckoo posted:

There's a huge difference between natural variation between wetness to the point of needing lube and having that soul sucking, painful, weird chafed feeling that hormonal bc dryness brings.

It's almost like having a parched throat in the spot of your groin
yeah, sounds about right.

Prettz posted:

you sure can. just relax your bladder a little.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Pick posted:

it can come out kind of a vandyke brown color and looks like chewed bubble gum :q:

I sometimes wish men had periods where they bled and had to squeeze that poo poo out of their urethra

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Pick posted:

as a woman i flex that poo poo so hard i rocket my uterine wall out like a big greasy bloody balloon like its nothing.

step up ladies

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Espy posted:

also sore boobs suck especially when they catch on a wall from turning a corner too tight

Oh my god yes. My boobs pick random days to just REALLY HURT and my guy tries to touch them only to have me reel back in pain like he just used my tits as a punching bag.

Pick posted:

:laffo:

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Also you are now all doing kegels

Cuckoo posted:

Oh my god yes. My boobs pick random days to just REALLY HURT and my guy tries to touch them only to have me reel back in pain like he just used my tits as a punching bag.

:laffo:

I'm like near six feet tall so like a few guys and many girls face plant and ugh tight hugs are the worst on those days

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Espy posted:

I sometimes wish men had periods where they bled and had to squeeze that poo poo out of their urethra

haha! it'd look like that old making GBS threads dick nipples meme

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

dogsupremacy posted:

Hmm gonna have a pro wax my balls im to scared. Also if your trying to chase out all the men its not gonna work it taste a little salty and is nbd
balls and rear end are two places you really don't even need to wax, they're super easy to keep shaved. i mean, yeah, shaving all points on your balls is a little bit of effort, but it's not a big deal. the fact that my hair growth rate is like super-human and it's manageable is proof enough.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
When women try to scare me off with woman pain talk I just listen intently :allears:

Also I breath heavily and don't add anything to the conversation.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Noblesse Obliged posted:

as a woman i flex that poo poo so hard i rocket my uterine wall out like a big greasy bloody balloon like its nothing.

step up ladies

I have endometriosis and get to trade off very rare periods for the few times that they do happen (like once every 4 months) being REALLY loving HORRIBLE and gross and painful.

Eh...worth it. :v:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think it's weird that men sexualize sleepovers

honestly we mostly talked about how to get beer without our parents finding out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
I'm not a girly girl but I get my eyebrows waxed professionally and it makes a HUGE difference in my face. A good eyebrow waxer is an amazing find. Esp. when they don't make the eyebrows way too thin.

• Locked thread