Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

truth, please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

truth plz

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Epic Hamcat posted:

Are the forums better in 2012 or 2013?

i think gbs is better for this change, so i think it's better in '13.

truth again plz

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Epic Hamcat posted:

whats your favorite game of thrones season

i aint watch that poo poo and i only read the first 100 pages of the first book before realizing i just don't like swords/sorcery stuff that much.

truth again

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Epic Hamcat posted:

why is your sig so long

because gifs are cool and i like them a lot and have no compunctions about inconveniencing other people's browsers.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Epic Hamcat posted:

what's your worst memory of hischool

poo poo this is a hard one

when i was in quiz bowl junior year the big end-of-year match against the teachers got cancelled. I was bummed about that one.

that or having to put up with the anime club for 2 years, that poo poo was irritating

i'm feelin risky, dare

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Epic Hamcat posted:

Alright., let's level you up. do this if you have a DS

if not you can write it on a piece of paper but then you also need to draw his avatar

i never claimed to be any good

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

why not i'm feelin frisky

dare

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

you still haven't given me that dare i asked for after i did the synthy one

for ref:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Epic Hamcat posted:

Go tell the wrestling forum how thanks to wrestling you now own 62 above ground pools, and you dont know what to do with them

this should be a new thread, right? i just want to be sure.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3585861

done-zo.

time for a truth

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Epic Hamcat posted:

Lmfao

truth: how many pools do you actually have?

if the pool at the clubhouse of my apartment complex counts, 1.

if not, none.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

one more truth

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Epic Hamcat posted:

what kinda car do you drive

sea foam green toyota yaris sedan

i like it

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

another truth

gently caress it one of each actually

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Epic Hamcat posted:

truth: best Adult swim show is ???

dare: 3 people posted pics of their gons in the snow here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=2587867&perpage=40&pagenumber=2071#post421921898

you need to tell them youre worried about their gun being too cold and to get it out of the snow!!

all time: Moral Orel

Current: Eagleheart

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2587867&pagenumber=2071#post421936553 dare accomplished

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

please and thank you

e: well poo poo just thank you for the thread

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

i dare you to actually read the op's posts because if you'd done that you'd know dares and truths are over for today

unofficial dare: post threads in 5 subforums you have little to no experience in so you can suck less at forums

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

IKindaSuckAtForums posted:

It's very true, at most I read a few posts past the op. I'll gladly take that challenge though!

post links to those threads here so we can know you did, this ain't the fuckin' honor system.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

oh sorry, i am declaring my challenge an enthusiastic suggestion, and emphatically not a dare!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

clever indeed.

• Locked thread