Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
the good news is there's room for both, especially with the upcoming tauforged shard thing. I think cast speed tops out at two shards? but I'm not sure. either way that's plenty of speed for my hildryn spamming and the red shards make hitting 328 strength a lot more comfortable than mods-only, which is a truly cursed setup. The molt arcane is also excellent.

but the blazing pillage augment is what really does it for Hildryn, so I suggest getting that asap.

please note if you want one-cast full strip without corpro, that requires 400% str. So if that's a thing you want, corpro is not optional.

Psion fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Mar 25, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Least the Fomorian is easy, because goddamn the mod drop rate is bad. Just need Ion Infusion and I can be done with it. Might just tap out and pay the going rate just to get it over with.

Edit: Well, got two of the toxin one in a row. And then complaining on the internet works, as usual, just got Ion Infusion!

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Mar 25, 2024

I Am Just a Box
Jul 20, 2011
I belong here. I contain only inanimate objects. Nothing is amiss.

Echophonic posted:

Least the Fomorian is easy, because goddamn the mod drop rate is bad. Just need Ion Infusion and I can be done with it. Might just tap out and pay the going rate just to get it over with.

Edit: Well, got two of the toxin one in a row. And then complaining on the internet works, as usual, just got Ion Infusion!

Not only do I not have Ion Infusion yet (maybe I'll grind it next time around), but sitting at MR L2, this is the first time I've finally bothered to run it enough to get the Imperator Vandal.

Will Duviri even put the Imperator Vandal into the orowyrm fight like it does with cave weapons once you have vandals or primes, or will it stay the plain Imperator anyway?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
as far as I know the wyrm archgun is a fixed spawn that doesn't care about your inventory

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Psion posted:

as far as I know the wyrm archgun is a fixed spawn that doesn't care about your inventory

Yes, it is a "bare minimum" gun you pick up if all your Duviri choices were worse than it. The dole boxes around the perimeter of the fight will give you plenty of ammo to not run out, as long as you don't fire it down to 0 rounds.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Hildryn has saved me in many missions, particularly mastery challenges and the grendel missions.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

SIGSEGV posted:

Oh yeah, her 2 or 3 aug, the one that lights enemeis on fire when hit by her 2 while her 3 is active is great, never go out without it, unless you helminth her 2 on another frame, then they can't use it, sadly.

Are you sure? I just checked a couple of frames I stuck Roar on, and they can equip the Piercing Roar augment.

Also, I found out you can install a melee arcane and a zaw arcane simultaneously on a Zaw.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Agents are GO! posted:

Are you sure? I just checked a couple of frames I stuck Roar on, and they can equip the Piercing Roar augment.

Blazing pillage doesn't do anything without Haven

I Am Just a Box
Jul 20, 2011

Agents are GO! posted:

Also, I found out you can install a melee arcane and a zaw arcane simultaneously on a Zaw.

Yep, the zaw arcane slot is its own separate slot, and it has the other slot for just being a melee weapon. Same with primary/secondary arcanes and kitgun arcanes.

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

I know that I should hold off on running Netracells this week in order to use them on the new mode... but god drat every time I log in I hear Tagfer's voice in my head. :ohdear:

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

Agents are GO! posted:

If you run any Heavy Attack build, or Kullervo, or you like to subsume his ability on other frames, don't sleep on Exodia Brave. It gives 5/sec energy for 4 seconds (20 energy total) and stacks up to 3 times. So if you do a Kullervo Heavy with 130% efficiency and kill the enemy with it you just gained more energy than it cost, and if you have some range on your Zaw that it hits 2+ enemies standing near each other you're getting a huge return.

Unranked Melee Exposure combos really well because the +240% corrosive will help you one-shot enemies from Direct Damage, which is what you need to trigger Exodia Brave (status DOT doesn't proc it)

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Agents are GO! posted:

You can equip it, but it will be useless.

Agents are GO! posted:

That's intended and gives a little more punch to my rocket launched katana.

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

They announced the deep arch stuff is going to be postponed.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1388517-deep-archimedea-game-mode-coming-next-week/

"Netracell Drop Table changes are still coming with the Dante Unbound update on March 27th."

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy
Did they *still* not say if the Netracell runs reset with the new patch?

edit: Oh guess I need to actually read that link, ok spam all the Netracell runz!

I Am Just a Box
Jul 20, 2011

SIGSEGV posted:

You can equip it, but it will be useless.

To put it more directly:
You can equip Blazing Pillage on a frame with helminthed Pillage and it will do everything Blazing Pillage does.
And what Blazing Pillage does is do heat damage and restore shields when you Pillage an enemy you targeted with Haven.
Your frame can't target enemies with Haven, so you will never proc this.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Now I'm wondering if it could trigger on another players Hildryn's haven. :thunk:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i dunno, can you even use heat inheritance on blazing pillage? if not, there'd be absolutely no point compared to attacking with any adequately modded weapon.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Dante Unbound is today! There's a stream live atm for previews and drops https://twitch.tv/warframe

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.
patch notes https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1388638-pc-update-355-dante-unbound/

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Voishell skins not dead! Much surprise there.

Also only THREE shards to make a tauforged, previously it was gonna be four.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.
"You can now embrace the Cavia members in the Sanctum Anatomica! The new “Offer Comfort” option appears in their options when interacting with them. For those of you who know, you can agree that they need all the comfort they can get!"

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I dunno how I feel about the new orbiter lighting. Feels awfully dark.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

OMNIA VOID FISSURES
A new type of Void Fissure is available! Found on Star Chart nodes previously untouched by Void Fissures, the new Omnia Fissure allows Tenno to crack Lith, Meso, Neo, or Axi Relics - whatever they choose!
:hmmyes:

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
Even more of a crapshoot what you'll get from pub fissures lol.

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
Found four new secret rooms, and figured out how to open three of em:

This one you just activate the podium, and then activate the corresponding glyphs on the wall in any order by hitting them with anything:

*This a small room one where there are four orbs and only one is inactive. There's actually a reactive crystal in the center of the ceiling above the four orbs you can shoot with your operator beam to open the door. Might need to break open an enclosure around it first.

*This larger room has four electric pylons and one central pylon they shoot at. Figured this one out: There is a in-crop in the wall and a tiny space to drop in to get inside as shown in the second pic:

Here's one with a giant hand pointing up at the room, shooting the ceiling with everything I had (including an archgun) didn't open the ceiling.

Faxanadus fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Mar 28, 2024

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Echophonic posted:

I like it.

Also, Gara looks nice with the new glass effects.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Agents are GO! posted:

I like it.

Also, Gara looks nice with the new glass effects.

Does it look unified across the base/prime/tennogen/deluxe skins finally?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

chumbler posted:

Does it look unified across the base/prime/tennogen/deluxe skins finally?

:shrug:

anyhow, I love it when Nightwave has the "interact with your pet" goal.

Tenno: *Pets Kavat*
Nora: :byodame: "Y'all seein' the feeds light up?!"

In the far future of the Origin System, the internet still loves cat videos. :3:

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

I can't tell if new Inaros is good or really any different in practice, or if it's just nice that finishers work on Murmur now. I do appreciate the giant spear through 1'd enemies to make it easier to see who's finisher-ready.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

So I'm running the Dagath Ceres mission and I can't see the grineer. I'm walking into them and feel blind. It could be age but dang am I cooked? I don't remember having a hard time seeing the enemies in the past.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

Faxanadus posted:

Found four new secret rooms

Wanna know a secret I noticed? Go to Sanctum Anatomica, head past the two statues to the outside area, then turn around and look up

temple posted:

So I'm running the Dagath Ceres mission and I can't see the grineer. I'm walking into them and feel blind. It could be age but dang am I cooked? I don't remember having a hard time seeing the enemies in the past.

Tenno, activate the "enemy outlines" in the Accessibility Menu

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Zero VGS posted:

Wanna know a secret I noticed? Go to Sanctum Anatomica, head past the two statues to the outside area, then turn around and look up

Tenno, activate the "enemy outlines" in the Accessibility Menu

That helps. I feel like the lighting is making me blind the grineer.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Nalesh posted:

Even more of a crapshoot what you'll get from pub fissures lol.

I mean, pub fissures were always a crapshoot. If I'm targeting a part I go premade radshare, otherwise it's like whatever and if I get a gold part then hooray. I think the real point is that omnia fissures make it easier to find groups for some popular endless nodes that didn't have fissures before - now you can get Voruna parts AND crack relics!

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Pubby crapshoot is great, it's how I get half of my primes just randomly lol

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
Pubby crapshoot is how I put together Ivara Prime.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Valence Formation for Lavos is really really good.

It will also let you trigger Melee Influence if you use electric elements.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Don't forget to visit Loid and open the Dante blueprint preview to hear a bunch of new voice lines where Loid gives his take on Dante, Dranus Leverian, Parvos Granum, and more

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

How do they decided how much affinity enemies give anyway? Compared to Corpus and Grineer it feels like Murmur have 10x the effective hp and give 1/10th the affinity.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Echophonic posted:

Given that it dropped my FPS by 40% in the orbiter I'm gonna say I don't like it and don't hope it spreads to the rest of the game as a mandatory thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy
Word of warning, those bounties where it says "Kill 2 Rogue Voidrigs"? If you run that mission in SP, it has a 50/50 chance of spawning a Void Bonewidow instead, and they DON'T COUNT because they're not Voidrigs lol. If the RNG fucks you, it can take a super long time to complete the bounty.

In SP there's also now Rogue Voidrig Eximus, but those count at least. In any event I'd avoid that bounty condition unless they chance it to "Rogue Necramechs"

edit:

Lol my first time doing the new mission, I did SP Disruption and carried the pubbies for 10 rounds and got all 4 Dante parts in one run. EZ clap

Zero VGS fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Mar 28, 2024