Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
Blue potat is up:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

When those have the same reward on both sides, it's really weird that the progress gets unequal.

On the other hand if it means we don't get that potato invasion that lasted two weeks again five years ago, it's fine.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
Was trading today and stumbled into one of my favorite dojos so far:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

drat thats sick

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
How the gently caress

I Am Just a Box
Jul 20, 2011
I belong here. I contain only inanimate objects. Nothing is amiss.

SIGSEGV posted:

When those have the same reward on both sides, it's really weird that the progress gets unequal.

On the other hand if it means we don't get that potato invasion that lasted two weeks again five years ago, it's fine.

Could be some people farming one or the other of the Grustrag Three and the Zanuka Hunter

But if anything is a factor in evening the choice out I'm guessing it's whichever side happens to roll Capture or Sabotage instead of Defense or Interception.

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

MLKQUOTEMACHINE posted:

Yeah, that’s pretty amazing.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Kesper North posted:

How the gently caress

People figured out pretty quickly how to breach reality and build foundations in the void, making for stuff like that

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

MLKQUOTEMACHINE posted:

Holy poo poo...

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

SIGSEGV posted:

It's because gently caress the Corpus.

The Grineer are pitiable, the Corpus are despicable.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Agents are GO! posted:

The Infested are delectable

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

You are what you eat.

E: vvvv something something infinite supply of replaceable labor

FunkyFjord fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Mar 21, 2024

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

I agree, Corpus are detestable. Fighting them feels like guillotining the wealthy, but you're really only killing the indebted they toss between you and them. Maybe if we kill them more...

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib
On one hand, the Corpus are detestable.

On the other hand, Nef Anyo has a mustache tattoo. Like, how awesome is that? No wonder the Void made him its Prophet.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

FishMcCool posted:

On the other hand, Nef Anyo has a mustache tattoo. Like, how awesome is that? No wonder the Void made him its Prophet.

Fighting on behalf of aesthetics is the only correct choice in Warframe

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

I fight the red triangles. Dialing it in like depressed Shinji.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

FishMcCool posted:

If you think having that lameass tattoo instead of real facial hair like our man Veko you're not a true follower of Fashion.

Besides any coolness from that is immensely offset by the fact he wears this:

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

FishMcCool posted:

he's also dressed up as a giant credit chip. like imagine if U.S. presidents walked around in dollar bill suits

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

skaianDestiny posted:

If you think having that lameass tattoo instead of real facial hair like our man Veko you're not a true follower of Fashion.

Besides any coolness from that is immensely offset by the fact he wears this:

Not sure what you mean, that fashion totally checks out. By the way, did I ever introduce you to my Moa?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

he's also dressed up as a giant credit chip. like imagine if U.S. presidents walked around in dollar bill suits

I mean...

The failing Tenno and loony lotus are trying to destroy the great economy built by "NEF!"

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

FishMcCool posted:

Not sure what you mean, that fashion totally checks out. By the way, did I ever introduce you to my Moa?

Why do you have a second helios?

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

The suit is clearly a void key???

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

MLKQUOTEMACHINE posted:

what the

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

BMan posted:

oh, my bad, i was repeating some (apparently apocryphal) story about it being an obsolete design for credits

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

smallmouth posted:

Why do you have a second helios?

Probably some twitch drop or tennocon promo at some point which I forgot to sell to reclaim the slot.

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!

BMan posted:

I always thought it was a mod/fusion core suit.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I believe the shape is voidkey but the individual shingles are credits? And the beard is a stock ticker?

Either way his getup means the only way he can stand or walk is "getting out of the shower and its colder in the bathroom than expected"

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib
A prophet... of profit.

Isn't that wonderful?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

FishMcCool posted:

I think you can actually buy that style for the Drifter, but the Drifter can't wear the Norg Mask, so what's the point?

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

skaianDestiny posted:

If you think having that lameass tattoo instead of real facial hair like our man Veko

It's Veso, most lucrative and sagacious visionary.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Man... rest in power Vepo

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

Zero VGS posted:

It's Veso, most lucrative and sagacious visionary.

No I'm pretty sure it's Vemo.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
We need justice for poor old Venmo

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

Give us Veko missions like Kahl missions lol jk everyone would hate them.

I Am Just a Box
Jul 20, 2011
I belong here. I contain only inanimate objects. Nothing is amiss.

Agents are GO! posted:

It's because gently caress the Corpus.

Grineer splinter off from the Queens and join Steel Meridian, an antifascist foreign legion committed to freeing colonies from Grineer occupation.
Corpus splinter off from the board and join Perrin Sequence, a... neoliberal consortium committed to profit and development, but with moderately less war profiteering, but not so much less that they don't manufacture arms and fund death squads.

gently caress the Corpus.

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib
Sisters have funnier lines than Liches, an official adoption contract, and Sisters Below Below is a banger.

I love my Kuva Quartakk/Hek, but Corpus >>> Grineer.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

More like Corpiss

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Baro's up with some...interesting? At least, haven't-seen-them-myself things, this week!
Prisma Skana - Mastery fodder?
Prisma Angstrum - Why do I remember this being good? Is this good?
Primed Bane of Corrupted - For Steel Path void shenanigans

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Unless you were an early backer, that's your Skana Prime for all intents and purposes. And these days it has an incarnon. Can't remember what the incarnon form does, but the passive buffs probably make it stupidly good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Baro's up with some...interesting? At least, haven't-seen-them-myself things, this week!
Prisma Angstrum - Why do I remember this being good? Is this good?
Primed Bane of Corrupted - For Steel Path void shenanigans

The Prisma Skana is pretty decent alone and with its incarnon adapter starts getting some really, really fun stats, also it's a 1H sword so the stances can allow mobility and you don't have Monster Hunter speed animations.
The Prisma Angstrum is fun but I'm not sure it's good, I have its incarnon installed so I just haven't actually tried.
Primed Racism is probably interesting if you do set up alternate loadouts based on racism, which I don't.