Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

superh
Oct 10, 2007

Touching every treasure
There's no way to "mark" things in the PS4 version yet, right? I can't call people's attention to drops or try and coax newbies into defending the right objective in mobile defense?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

superh
Oct 10, 2007

Touching every treasure
Select is now "Share", start has become "Options" and that just brings up the menu. I tried clicking and pressing everything else and I've had no success. I'm gonna brave the official forums and ask.

superh
Oct 10, 2007

Touching every treasure
Ugh well if any other goons have gone PC -> PS4, it looks like account migration won't be happening for a while:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/130116-information-and-faq-pc-to-ps4%E2%84%A2-account-migration/

And! Account migration will overwrite your progress on the PS4 version. You will only keep plat and clan status.

I want my Exalibur Prime, but drat... I would like to keep all my new mods too. Some other threads on the Warframe forums have implied that my stockpile of PC Platinum will not transfer over, either.

I don't know if I want to bother migrating at all, then. But I also don't think I'll be going back to the PC version either, what a waste.

superh
Oct 10, 2007

Touching every treasure

Helter Skelter posted:

None of this is at all surprising, honestly.

Very true. I just stopped paying attention to news on it back when they said "Yeah we want to share accounts and have cross-play!" and it's a bummer catching up now.

superh
Oct 10, 2007

Touching every treasure
I don't know why they think that having a frozen sword on fire is a problem. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

superh
Oct 10, 2007

Touching every treasure
The flip side of this is that even if you want to stick around and help people there will be that one newbie who is running around in circles and won't progress because "I can't find the data module I was carrying" because someone else picked it up. Sometimes you're lucky and they have mic chat enabled and you'll be able to talk to them, sometimes not.