Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jobroskie
Mar 3, 2008

Am I pretty yet mommy?
Hey so I realized recently that this finally has cross save. My PC is butts so I can't play it there, but there was no way in hell I was ever going to restart to play it on console, so with cross save I can finally play again. That being said, I logged in on PS5 and played around a bit but it felt kinda clunky and I noticed I was suspended from the Goon clan, though still in it. I was basically wondering 2 things: First, does the game play well enough on the PS5 to be worth getting past the learning curve for the controls or is it going to be too rough to do higher level stuff? Second, what do I need to do to get back into the clan? I definitely want to play and chat with goons if I'm coming back. I'd also take suggestions for adjusting to playing on PS5 if anyone has them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jobroskie
Mar 3, 2008

Am I pretty yet mommy?

TheAgent posted:

I'm LR4, only played on PS4/5 and have done all the " hard" stuff in the game

I'm also a terrible player but the controller feels p good

Would you recommend getting a keyboard for chat purposes?