Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Massive
Apr 8, 2004

Butch Cassidy posted:

Most importantly, sausage gravy and biscuits with a strong black coffee is pretty much the best breakfast for a day you know is going to be long and physical. Especially if followed with a slice of Apple pie with cheddar laid over top.

Would love to see a good biscuit/gravy recipe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Massive
Apr 8, 2004
Hey thanks for the recipe, looks delicious.

Massive
Apr 8, 2004

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

I do a very slow preheat on low to medium heat, so I don't suffer hot spots. Once the handle is hot, it's ready to use. The oven would probably be about the same speed, though.

sounds like a good tip, thanks.

Massive
Apr 8, 2004

Butch Cassidy posted:

Found a cute little square skillet in need of a minimal cleanup. After I finish making alll of the square bento box omelettes, I will need more ideas.

square pancakes

• Locked thread