Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Am I the only one who never ever ever uses Web/Cloudkill/whatever because you have to wait until they're gone before you can rest/save? Even though I know cloudkill is like the #1 way to destroy BG1 (well, maybe after wands of monster summoning) I still never use it because it's inconvenient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Are protection items bugged in IWD2 or something? Neither my Cloaks nor Amulets of Protection add to AC that I can see, tried stripping all my characters and none of them gain any AC from putting them on. My only mod is the bonus merchant one, too. Well, and the tweak pack, can't see anything potentially related in the readme though.

E: Weapons with + to AC don't seem to be doing anything either. How annoying.

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Dec 22, 2013

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Insurrectionist posted:

Are protection items bugged in IWD2 or something? Neither my Cloaks nor Amulets of Protection add to AC that I can see, tried stripping all my characters and none of them gain any AC from putting them on. My only mod is the bonus merchant one, too. Well, and the tweak pack, can't see anything potentially related in the readme though.

E: Weapons with + to AC don't seem to be doing anything either. How annoying.

Anyone know? I thought I might have missed something regarding AC stacking and passive AC bonuses (Dodge and the like) but the Cloak of Protection says it gives +1 Deflection AC, and my druid has zero Deflection when stripped according to the information tab, and still gets no extra AC from the cloak. And from what I understand, different types of AC should stack, right? All she has is 2 generic without any other equipment. Is it a weird issue with stacking AC in the game, a bugged item (well, itemS since Amulets of Protection, and that blunt weapon (mace?) which gives +1 AC, also have no effect), or what?

E: Unrelated, but is the Umber Hulk Plate (restored unimplemented armor from the Ease-of-Use mod) bugged/has a wrong description? The item info says it should give the same AC boost as the 1/4th weight beetle armors, but it gives 1 less (I believe it gives no Dex). Because man, I installed that part mainly because there are gently caress-all good heavy armors in this game, but so far I've gotten a good (amazing for when you can get it) Chainmail in the Mail of Life, an amazing Leather Armor in the Black Dragon Scales, and zero good Plate Armors, given the Umber Hulk Plate would be mediocre even if it worked as advertised.

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Dec 25, 2013

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Mages are better tanks anyway, and a Kensai/Mage gets higher level mage spells faster than a F/M multi-class, as well as much better HP with Tenser. If you're running a smaller party so you can reach 6+ million XP before most of ToB, F/M is better, but in a 5 - 6 person party I'd much rather have the faster level 7/8/9 spellcasting than fighter HLAs or what have you.

I just started up ToB, getting pretty much all XP available in SoA (except Watcher's Keep), and it landed me at 3.65 million XP. I'm not running either this time, but if I was a Kensai/Mage, I'd have access to level 9 spells by now. As a K/M I'd be Mage level 19 just about, while as a F/M it'd be ~15 - and I'd need another 2.35 million (~14.1 overall in a full party) before getting to level 9 spells - which is huge parts of ToB. Chain Contingency alone is way better than Hardiness or Greater Whirlwind.

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Dec 28, 2013

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I just increase the framerate, means I don't have an advantage compared to the enemies unlike with boots.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I'm wondering, is there any way to decide who talks to Hiepherus when you arrive in Kuldahar in IWD2? I was wondering why I couldn't do the old bluff on him until I realized it's probably because it requires the actual Bluff skill (which the first walkthrough I checked agrees on), but the game insists on making my 3 Cha Cleric with probably negative Bluff skills talk to him. Re-arranging the party seems to have no effect on this. Surely there must be SOME way?

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Mickey McKey posted:

When I started reading your post I thought to myself "oh he can just rearrange the party" but if you've rearranged and it didnt help, I have no idea what to suggest. It does not help that it has been so long since I have played. Can you reform the party and tell everyone except your person with bluff to "wait here I'll brb" :v: ?

No, because it's right after a chapter transition AND Oswald's Risky Rides. You don't get control for a second to even quicksave between ending the previous chapter and Hiepherus initiating a talk (making the trial and error before realizing none of the options seemed to work very tedious by the way), and as mentioned, no matter how I rearranged the party, my Cleric was positioned closest to Hiepherus when the in-between-chapter 'cut-scene' ends. I can't remember having an issue with it before to be honest, but I also can't believe I was lucky enough to have a good Cha/Bluff member coincidentally in the right place every time either, and I really couldn't find the right option at all, even knowing what it should be, with my Cleric.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Captain Oblivious posted:

Haha jesus. The inter-party banter between old party members and new EE party members is just terrible in EE1 at least. The voice for everyone who interacts with Dorn just feels horribly wrong, forced, out of character, or some mixture of the three.

Do they get any better about that in BG2EE?

I haven't seen too many (think I picked a bad party for interactions really), but the few I did see seemed pretty good.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
So I'm going a bit stir-crazy waiting for DS3 and searching high and low for games to play, started another BG1 run, then remembered that Siege of Dragonspear was a thing. A thing apparently releasing tomorrow. I can't find any store page for it on Steam though, it is gonna be available there day one right?

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Kavak posted:

Yep, about noon tomorrow (In Alberta).

Huh, woulda figured it would have a store page by now then. Maybe I just can't find it.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
So uh, this is awkward. I went to Werewolf island, killed the big bad evil werewolf in the ship, and returned for the whole village = Werewolves reveal. Problem is, instantly after finishing conversation with Kaishas and her rude Werewolf friend, my party explodes into Greater Werewolves. I don't even have time to pause the game first. I've heard it's supposed to happen if you take too long with things though I've never seen it before but I don't think this timeframe is exactly what is intended...

Anyone know any console commands that will help or something?

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I don't even know if I have any mods, since I'm using a ~2 year old install I picked up again - if I do, it's certainly not one of the content mods. I don't have the usual QOL tweak/fix stuff I activate like ammo stacks above 80 or max hp on rest regardless of difficulty so I might be entirely unmodded.

Anyway, and more importantly, uh...it's not doing poo poo. Still insta-wolf. Tried with a few different numbers and even with quotes just in case, no dice.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I just barely have time to hit spacebar and pause after End Dialogue if I spam it, beyond that it's instant. But since I seem to be able to get a pause off okay I can try those.

E: Get playerinfected gives a huge number (18 million) and get infected gives me 1. Setting infected to 0 and 99999 both seem to work for my party, so yay? But now Tailas won't turn into a werewolf either which seems counterproductive!

E2: For reference I can set playerinfected to whateveter and the get command gives me the same number, but all of them result in my party insta-popping whether it's 0 or 100 or 9999999. And setting it to "TWENTYFIVE_DAYS" just gave me an error :haw:

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Mar 30, 2016

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
What happens is, well, nothing. I haven't tried playing through the rest of the quest with it, but Tailas and all the other villagers simply act as though I haven't completed the quest at all, giving the same responses they do if you chat with them before Kaishas. She walks off though. I guess I can try continuing it and seeing how far I get.

As an aside, from fiddling around with console, it appears party-members suffering morale failure can't be werewolfed for some reason! I tried some Ctrl+y/r stuff to get around the trigger but none of them helped, except for one time when I tried killing everyone but Kagain before they had a chance to explode, he immediately paniced, and didn't turn into a werewolf. But ressing everyone else immediately made them wolf out anyway. I assume he would too once the panic wore off.

E: This would be a lot easier if I could save when I pause after chatting with Kaishas and check out variables in EEKeeper. Sadly the game won't let me save and the variables aren't even present before talking with her as you noted (get playerinfected/infected gives does not exist and I can't find them in EE using my save right before chatting to her).

E2: Continuing was a bust. The secret door you have to go through is locked and can't be opened. I believe it's supposed to be open if the quest has progressed, no? However, I might be able to fiddle with EEkeeper now since I have a save later in the quest...

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Mar 31, 2016

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Thanks for the help, but no worries for we have SUCCESS! I think, hopefully, wish me luck. Setting PLAYERINFECTED didn't do poo poo, but by turning INFECTED to 0 I stopped everyone from wolfing out, and could make a save with the variables active. Then all I had to do was open the save in EEKeeper and delete the PLAYERINFECTED global entirely, and switch INFECTED back to 1 again. Loading the save my party seems fine, all the bad villagers are exploding into wolves as usual, and I get the dialogue from Maralee and Dradeel showing up and everything, indicating the quest is progressing.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Weird thing is, it didn't seem to. First off if I just did the get command right after speaking to Kaishas but before my party wolved up, then again a round or so after they did so, it returned the exact same number! Furthermore, as I mentioned I did some tests with ctrl+Y to see what happened. One attempt I ctrl+Y'ed my party during the pause, and unpaused for a couple rounds, then checked and the variable ALSO hadn't changed at all. Another time, I did the same thing but left one character alive - they promptly exploded, but now the variable HAD changed. By only a few hundred, but the last few digits were different. It had no measurable impact though - ctrl+R on my other 4 party-members sent them into wolf-forms too as usual, and repeating the get command gave me the same changed variable again.

So basically, the variable generally didn't change at all, but doing weird stuff with keeping some party-members unable to get wolved like being dead or, apparently, paniced, did make it change. However it definitely wasn't a countdown at all - when it DID change, it changed by a few hundred instantly then refused to budge again. At no point did anything remotely like ticking down like a timer occur.

E: Well, I finished the whole quest, returned to Ulgoth's Beard and killed the chieftain there without any incident. So on the surface it looks great! There is one thing I'm wondering though - does equipping the anti-werewolf weapons (Sword of Balduran, etc) usually damage your party? Every time I equip them my characters take a few points of damage. I can't see any reason for this and can't remember it from earlier in the game at all, but it's reoccurring even in my earlier pre-EEkeeper fiddling saves so it shouldn't have anything to do with that...

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Mar 31, 2016

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Killing Mendas is meant to break the Lycanthropy (he says as much) and the time limit is supposed to be twenty-something days - twenty of which you spend on the boat between werewolf island and Ulgoth's Beard, so if you've rested too much between talking to Kaishas Gan and having the villagers as werewolves reveal and actually getting on the boat, your party'll insta-wolf when you get off said boat in Ulgoth's Beard.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
The Burning Earth does 1, 2 and 3 damage to my MC every time I equip it. Kondar does 2 damage every time I equip it. The Sword of Balduran does 4 damage every time I equip it. Silver Dagger: Werebane does 3 damage when I equip it.

Even though the PC can't wolf out, they're affected same as the rest. This happens on every character for each of these weapons (for those that can wield them of course). But. Butbutbut. For some reason Edwin doesn't take any damage from the dagger. The other 4 party-members that can use it all take damage from it. He can't equip any of the other weapons so I can't test them but I have no idea what makes him special.

And to reiterate, this effect does occur when I load saves from earlier on the island, that I never tampered with - even though I'm 99% sure it didn't happen when I put them on to fight the Greater Werewolf in the ship. And the only variables I've messed with are PLAYERINFECTED and INFECTED.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I started my new BG1 playthrough aiming for a Berserker9/Cleric because it's one of those strong duals I've never actually used before, at the time not even remembering SoD was a thing. And now I realize SoD will gently caress up those plans unless I want to play through the last 80% of it with a lovely MC that never regains her Berserker levels :negative:

Actually that seems like it'll be the case for most popular dualing combos, since around level 9 is the most common dual time.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
My most powerful IWD party was just shootmans. A Paladin who did all actual melee and was loaded with all the defensive items I could find, a Bard with Crossbow, a Thief/Mage with short-bow, a Fighter/Mage and two Fighter/Thieves all with Longbows. Mostly I pre-buffed, threw out one disabling AoE for each caster on combat start while my Paladin distracted all the enemies, then shot everything to death. Got lucky with the good ranged random loot and the whole game was a cake-walk on Hard, definitely the easiest time I've had with IWD1. Ranged weapons are just so much more powerful in that game than in BG from what I remember of it. I haven't played IWDEE but I imagine introducing Archer to the game can't possibly have made this approach LESS viable.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Fired up BG:EE to take a look at the new class description. I guess I'll spoiler for those who want to see it themselves in-game. On a surface level it looks pretty balanced, to be honest, compared to regular Druid. I'm used to new classes and kits, both the official Beamdog ones and the mod-created ones being noticeably stronger than most original ones, with a few exceptions. Though I can't see what the unique Shaman spells do, those might swing things. To take the negatives first, you lose any dual/multi-class ability, you can't get bonus spells from Wisdom, can't get stronghold if PC, can't use Scimitars, and you lose out on the Druid-specific bonuses i.e. basic shapeshift, poison immune and 20% elemental resist at higher levels. The big draw-backs are clearly no dual/multi, fewer spells due to no Wisdom bonus, and lacking the poison immune/ele resists on high levels.

In return you get: axe/short-bow proficiency, which is pretty good I'll admit, but really won't do much for you since Shamans seem no better at melee/ranged than non-shapeshifted Druids - their APR and THAC0 are gonna suck pretty bad. But it gives some nice options in spreading your best weapons around. Sorc-type spell-progression which is fine, but I feel like divine classes usually have more situational spells you'll occasionally want to memorize compared to arcane ones - stuff like negative plane protection or cure poison/disease or what have you. So I don't really feel this is a plus or minus. Some unique spells that as I said I have no idea what they do. Slow-leveled Detect Illusion, it's nice I guess. And finally, Shamanistic Dance. This is gonna make or break the kit. On the surface I'm kinda split on it. It's got some HUGE drawbacks though. First off, only a chance per round to summon something, and that thing is A: gonna be pretty weak for your level, and B: not be control-able. They also go poof if they move out of visual range which seems to me like it really could make things fucky. You can't control them, and you want your Shaman AWAY from the heat of things since they're so weak in this form (and in general). I guess you gotta keep your rest of your party on alert and making sure enemies don't run into the fog of war. Anyway, the other worry is apparently you can summon ANY creature available for your level or below, meaning at level 30 you might be spending your round for a 3/4th chance to summon something and get a dog. That will die in .1 seconds presumably. Now to be fair, you do get free meat-shields and constant not-per-rest summons any time, and quite a few at high level, but I just dunno if that makes up for all the restraints and drawbacks of the ability. But maybe I'm wrong.

So overall, it's tough to evaluate the class's major selling-point, the Shamanistic Dance, but it looks to me like a potential early-game powerhouse that will struggle to impress at higher levels. And the basic abilities compared to non-kit Druid seem slightly weaker overall. But the unique spells may elevate it to a strong class evenso, as long as you don't mind giving up versatility in your divine spell-casting list (it'll probably go well alongside a dedicated Cleric for situational spells) in favor of casting lots of sweet Druid spells.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Sprite outlines first reactions: ugly as gently caress

General game-look after turning that off (which seemed to require a game restart): it looks off but I can't put my finger on why. not really bad in any identifiable way, but just different than how it looked when I played yesterday.

The changes to UI and such are a mixed bag. I'm not a fan of how the new spellbooks are because the most important part - what you've memorized - is stuck in a small line at the very bottom. And also the XP bar counts ALL your XP instead of just the progress to next level (so the bar starts entirely unfilled after a level up) which makes it pointless? I don't understand what the point of this is, why would you include an XP bar when you level up and the bar is already at 70% because you've gained 70k XP and the next level is at 100k or whatever?

I do like having different panels for combat stats, abilities etc, especially since the panels for, say, THAC0 were way too small in the old EE version.

One thing that would have been on my wishlist is being able to click on buffs on your character sheet for a description of them (so clicking the Negative Plane Protection icon popped up a description of the spell and such) but I understand that would probably be very tough to do for many other types of effect.

E: The new map is trippy as fuuuuuck

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
So how do you stop the game from making a new quicksave every time now? Because that is just obnoxious.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Vikar Jerome posted:

hahah there are two new character voice packs for each gender and they got david warner to do a mage soundset but he can't shake irenicus tones.

also, texture wise, SoD UI is miles better than the ugly blurry blue bullshit the EE had before.

Textures sure look a lot better yeah.

I only just started and where's all of Imoen's loot, game!? Bad enough you give me an inferior character to replace her, but she's gotta try matching up with an unenchanted Ninja-to and some generic Leather armor only?

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
So far I've only barely started the opening dungeon of Siege of Dragonspear, and I like it for dungeon-crawliness at least. Already found one puzzle and solving it gave me a note with a hint for another puzzle in a different place altogether. Pretty fun so far!

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Gotta say most of the VA doesn't bother me, whether for the original or the new EE additions, but Entar Silvershield may have the hammiest voice in modern gaming. Good thing he's not a potential party-member!

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I'm real mad that apparently Kagain is not a recruit-able NPC for Siege of Dragonspear, and he's run off with my Gauntlets of Dexterity which I REALLY could use on some other characters!!! I guess this happens with every character but at least all the rest of my party seem to be recruitable again. This seems a really stupid way of handling the transition given A: it encourages taking off some of the strongest items on non-SoD party-members before Sarevok so you get those items at the start of SoD, and B: they have a perfectly elegant solution already in the player stash into which the game will dump the inventories of those characters anyway, just not anything they have equipped. Oh well.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

mitochondritom posted:

Kagain becomes an absolute monster with those gloves, perhaps its best for the realms that he keeps them.

That is true, but now I'm running around with a 15 base Dex Archer and it's not right!

E: For some reason Corwin has -4 Missile Adjustment, anyone know what causes this? She's only level 8 so according to the Archer description she should only have -2 from that class, or I guess -3 depending on when you get your first bonus. But definitely not 4.

E2: Oh duh, I forgot I already gave her the bracers of archery Imoen was using. Solved then.

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Apr 1, 2016

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Some day I'll do a charname's merry men run of the game. Bard PC, Garrick, new Skald, Safana, Skie, Eldoth will definitely be a great party and not at all lack brawn!

Plus I'd get to hear the Garrick/Skie/Eldoth banter spoken of in legends. Surely nobody has ever actually experienced it in a regular playthrough.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Vikar Jerome posted:

Characters items end up in a chest next to your bed after the tomb intro. I didnt check if everything was there though.

Also what i mean by bad writing is, something feels off about it. sure i havent played vanilla bg1 since 1998, i never run a game without bg1npc but still. SoD feels very fanfictiony. I'm probably remembering bg1 wrong or maybe my tastes have changed but from what i've seen so far the actual written word reads off. I don't believe i'm same pc or these are the same characters i was just in bg1 with. Also limited talk options so far and poo poo feels linear as all hell already.

Oh and they're doing that annoying prequel thing where they go overboard with the loving wink wink wink GEE I WONDER WHY SERAVOKS SWORD WAS TAKEN TO A CERTAIN PART OF ATHKALTA WITH THE BLOOD STILL ON IT GEE, like its not even a loving wink, its hitting you over the head with this poo poo and over explaining the loving thing. I did just read Ready Player One though so maybe i'm still having PTSD over that loving pandering shitheap.

Really tho, they should not have had all this bg2 poo poo in, just one big adventure around dragonspear that was not part of the bhaalspawn plot, make the world feel bigger (not hard with FR) then just end it with the capture, loving simple.

Anything that's equipped by a character isn't in the chest it seems. At least Edwin kept all his stuff until I met him again, and the memorable items Dorn and Kagain were carrying (+3 Twohanded sword, the mentioned Dex gloves, etc) weren't there either.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Taear posted:

It feels like the new dialogue has you replying with super long weird quips a lot of the time. That VERY rarely happens in BG and it feels out of place.

While I agree with EE having more quips, and arguably worse ones, I disagree with your second statement. Replayed BG1 over the course of the past week and saw a fair few smart-rear end options from the original game even having no bothered talking with Portalbendarwinden and co.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I remember having a hell of a time my first playthrough of IWD way back when. Especially Dragon's Eye.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Yeah it did the same thing to me until I left the city.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I've had a lot of fun with the first SoD area at least. The dungeon at the dwarven dig-site was fun!

I've got a quest question though, now that I've finished everything else I've found here. The halfling at the inn wants you to find three heirlooms of his - where's the shield at? The other two were real easy to find and I haven't had any trouble with the riddles and puzzles so far, but I cannot find this shield. Now granted, since I'm running Edwin as my only Mage I want that mirror for my own so I might not complete the quest anyway, but my mind can't leave any items undiscovered dammit.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Woolie Wool posted:

There's several mods for that. Or you could just send her on a lonesome journey into a pack of wolves.

In my BG1 playthrough I just gutted her right in front of Minsc and he didn't even notice that the witch he was sworn to protect had been murdered by a "friendly". 8 INT indeed.

Meanwhile I'm still cheesing my way through Icewind Dale, resting after nearly every fight, throwing my whole spellbook at lizardman shamans, and reloading when I get a rest ambush. The lizard king fight was very fun.

Yeah, Dragon's Eye doesn't gently caress around. Or it didn't in the original game anyway, I haven't had the chance to try the EE version.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Wizard Styles posted:

There's another map to the west you probably haven't found, took me ages as well.

You can go west!? :aaaaa:

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
The main annoyance I have with SoD writing/story-wise is how heavily it pushes Irenicus. At first I disliked it just because it was unnecessary and kinda makes the PC not recognize him in BG2 seem dumb. But then he just kept showing up in dreams and everything to the point where it also becomes veeeeery conspicuous that he suddenly goes from nowhere to be seen to CHARNAME's biggest stalker over the course of a couple nights or whatever. Since there's not much of a time-skip between beating Sarevok and the SoD content at all, it just comes off as really weird that you never met him before. With BG1 -> BG2 I just figured that he was somewhere else but got his attention caught by CHARNAME beating Sarevok, and spent months moving and plotting to capture you before putting his plans into action instead.

Also, while Corwin is great and goblin-lady is okay, the other two companions are pretty annoying. But I won't hold that against it since the originals had Tiax and Garrick and Xan and Jan and...

Other than that I've enjoyed it a lot so far. Story's fine, characters are at least BG2 quality so far I'd say and there's a lot more personality and stuff going on than in BG1. I suppose if you were the kinda person who preferred 1 to 2, the lack of exploration and wilderness areas to explore won't satisfy though. But the few dungeons I've seen have been great quality. It IS a bit weird to run into IWD creatures everywhere though.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Wizard Styles posted:

Except for that part about the goblin NPC, the game kinda didn't spawn her for me, as I found out yesterday. :v:

That's quite the weird bug. I haven't run into any yet myself, but having no mods to break poo poo helps. That said I had some custom scripts that were borked before the update and are still borked now, they all show up as random lines of dialogue in the custom script menus. Doesn't actually seem to matter since the regular scripts work fine and the 2.0 patch added some nice general options that do me fine though.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
So a question about SoD area: In the Temple of Bhaal you go to for some wardstone (or, in my case, because you were running around the wilderness exploring and happened upon it) there's a protruding wall just before the end-boss of the place with three interact-able alcoves with masks. What's the right order to click these in or whatever? I haven't noticed any hints to it anywhere and whatever order I try the third press always ends up with 'Nothing happens'. Since there's an obvious fake wall next to it I assume that's supposed to open when I get it right...

Man, I've found so many interactable objects so far I'm constantly paranoid about missing some. Especially since the interact cursor is so similar to the 'can't go here' one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Pwnstar posted:

Did you find the secret note in the first dungeon? It tells you the code. Also are actually six spots you can interact with. You have 123 along the top row and 456 along the bottom.

If not: The code is 314.

I feel pretty stupid now because I thought it was just 3 alcoves :saddowns: