Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommonSensei
Apr 3, 2011

Baron Bifford posted:

Does Greater Malison stack?

I'm not sure about Greater Malison, and not sure if BG2EE adjusted this but Chain Contingency lets spells stack with themselves when they usually don't. Chain Contingency allows for some cheesy things, with the one I remember most being how it allows Wild Mages to utterly shatter the game at higher levels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonSensei
Apr 3, 2011
There are gloves that give an extra 1/2 attack per round that are typically restricted to warrior types (which bards and thieves can use with the aforementioned Use Any Item).

CommonSensei
Apr 3, 2011

Fruits of the sea posted:

I'm pretty sure chaos shield doesn't stack. Spamming horrid wilting and the HLA spell that isn't fire based (sorry, forget the name) works ok.

Not sure if BG2EE fixed this, but Improved Chaos Shied can stack with itself using Chain Contingency. By TOB this pretty much means free spells of any level from a 1st level spell each seemingly boosted by Improved Alacrity (since the spell selection menu Nahal's Reckless Dweomer brings up seems to work this way mechanically).